Magnetic permeability of water vapour

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 5K views
shellysharma
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Searched all over, still could not find the magnetic permability of water vapour. Please help!. email me at shellysharma@yahoo.com if you know the value.

Thanks for your time!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
shellysharma said:
Searched all over, still could not find the magnetic permability of water vapour. Please help!. email me at shellysharma@yahoo.com if you know the value.

Thanks for your time!
I have no idea what this is about, but a little searching and I came up with http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0104-66322004000200016" .

I found http://www.appchem.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/appchem/labs/kitazawa/magnet/res/nakagawa.pdf" .

Those may be no help, but if you spelled permeability the same way you did in your post (an easy mistake), that might explain why you didn't find anything. Try again with corrected spelling (if that was the case).

Good luck!
 
Last edited by a moderator: