Problem in Magnetic Field and magnetic effect of electric current

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Diganta28
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I read in class 10. I am having problem understanding magnetic fields, magnetic flux,magnetic flux density,magnetic field strength,magnetic permeability and strength of magnetic field produced due to a straight and closed loop current carrying conductor at a certain point at a certain distance from the conductor.
Please help me to understand this concepts.
I googled several times on this subject but the explanations given goes tangentially to my head.
Please let me easily understand this concepts...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF;
We cannot help you with your request because it's too broad.
Please narrow your questions down to specific issues illustrated by worked problems - you need to be prepared to show how you are thinking about these subjects so we can see how best to help you. For instance, please show an example of what you have discovered in your googling and explain where you lose understanding.