Silver steel contains 1% carbon, with up to 0.4% chromium.
I would expect silver steel to have similar properties to other high carbon steels.
Also magnetic properties may depend on heat treatment and hardness.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving