1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Programs Masters/PhD - Research in Organic Electronics / Solar Cells

1. Jun 20, 2008 #1
    Hi,

I was looking around at graduate schools and was curious if anyone knew of places where they are doing research in to organic electronics or organic photovoltaics?

I found a research department at MIT and Stanford, but I was looking for something perhaps one tier below that.

It could be in the states or abroad.

Any help or direction would be much appreciated,
    Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 23, 2008 #2
    We are beginning research at Southern Mississippi, Georgia tech, Louisiana tech, arizonia state,... there are tons of different places. I suggest doing a scifinder search for those topics and then analyzing the search results for organizations.

4. Jun 23, 2008 #3
    Thanks. I found Arizona State's biological physics program just yesterday, but the other ones you mentioned I didn't know about.

I've been reading Organic Electronics magazine and using Google Scholar, looking at the university affiliations of the various articles.

I will definitely try SciFinder when I go to the library tomorrow. Applying to Grad school takes a lot of research in and of itself!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?