SamWedge
- 12
- 6
Interesting- I'll have to try this.Tom.G said:Or perhaps blow compressed air in along with the beads. This will both expand the channels and encourage the beads to move along.
Interesting- I'll have to try this.Tom.G said:Or perhaps blow compressed air in along with the beads. This will both expand the channels and encourage the beads to move along.
Exactly.JBA said:Even with the staggered brick pattern, you still start out with long parallel tubes; then, the staggered pattern is simply created by staggering your cross seams after the beads are installed.
Sounds like a marriage between 'sand blasting' and 'airsoft gun' celebrated by a 'shot blaster'.Tom.G said:Or perhaps blow compressed air in along with the beads
This sounds interesting. Can you explain a little more? I'm not sure I understand exactly what the short length of brass tubing would be for.JBA said:Your answer may be a combination of a thin wall brass tubing and a flexible tubing with the I.D. required for the beads. Use a short length of the brass tubing for insertion into the end of the fabric channel and with its other end inserted into the end of a required length of the flexible tubing.