Are Men Really Just Like This?

• Thread starter DanP
  • Start date
In summary, a French man drools over a female's posterior and Obama is better at using his peripherals.
DanP
[PLAIN]http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6357/1246566622085.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
That's not Chelsea is it??

Greg Bernhardt said:
what the photo doesn't show is that he was looking for a penny he dropped :D

Dropped it on her ***.

I :heart: men, but...let's go to the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wTqNqNL548

:wink:

French men will be men.

lisab said:
I :heart: men, but...let's go to the video!:wink:

They are both as dogs as any other men :P

I don't get it. What does that photo have to do with Obama?

Edit: Never mind, I see him now.

Greg Bernhardt said:
what the photo doesn't show is that he was looking for a penny he dropped :D

Of course, he’s looking for change... ;)

:rofl:
DevilsAvocado said:

DevilsAvocado said:

:rofl:

:smile:

Obama's just better at using his peripherals :biggrin:

Seriously though, I think the video helps show that it wasn't Obama doing the drooling...

Mech_Engineer said:
Obama's just better at using his peripherals :biggrin:

Seriously though, I think the video helps show that it wasn't Obama doing the drooling...

And what if he was doing the drooling ? I wouldn't think it diminishes him - rather, it would endear him to most ordinary people, who, are likely to do some drooling themselves.

He's a man, damn it ! It's programmed in him to notice nice femmie flesh !

Yeah... guys are pigs! lol enough said.

mcknia07 said:

and gals will be sows .. lol ..

mcknia07 said:

oink oink.

Well... lol

Can you blame them?

This is nothing compared to Berlusconi :rofl:

Promising to put family values at the centre of his campaign:

"I will try to meet your expectations, and I promise from now on, two-and-a-half months of absolute sexual abstinence, until [election day on] 9 April."

At the Brussels summit, at the end of Italy's EU presidency, in December 2003:

"Let's talk about football and women." (Turning to four-times-married German Chancellor, Gerhard Schroeder.) "Gerhard, why don't you start?"

On Italian secretaries (comments made at the New York stock exchange):

"Italy is now a great country to invest in... today we have fewer communists and those who are still there deny having been one. Another reason to invest in Italy is that we have beautiful secretaries... superb girls."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/3041288.stm

ahsanxr said:
Can you blame them?

Yes, they need a good smack down lol

Look, but don't touch... nothing wrong with that as long as you don't oogle.

I'm amazed he didn't trip... I WOULD have. That is a... very... very... nice posterior.

nismaratwork said:
I'm amazed he didn't trip... I WOULD have. That is a... very... very... nice posterior.

Yup agree, very nice surroundings, there’s not much one can do about the laws of physics... what goes up must come down... :wink:

DevilsAvocado said:
Yup agree, very nice surroundings, there’s not much one can do about the laws of physics... what goes up must come down... :wink:

Ahhh, but while it's up... the old "lizard brain" fights for control. Good men restrain themselves, but few men won't look if they can get away with it.

rootX said:
This is nothing compared to Berlusconi :rofl:
On Italian secretaries (comments made at the New York stock exchange):

"Italy is now a great country to invest in... today we have fewer communists and those who are still there deny having been one. Another reason to invest in Italy is that we have beautiful secretaries... superb girls."

oink oink

berlusconi-ruby-porco-480x370.jpg

:smile:

nismaratwork said:
but few men won't look if they can get away with it.

See above :rofl:

DevilsAvocado said:
See above :rofl:

Yeah, there are definitely lines NOT to cross... Berlupiggie has done it all!

Bunga Bunga... :rolleyes:

1. What does the phrase "Are Men Really Just Like This?" mean?

The phrase "Are Men Really Just Like This?" is a common question that is often asked in discussions about gender stereotypes and societal expectations. It is often used to question whether men are inherently a certain way, or if their behavior is shaped by societal norms and expectations.

2. Is there any scientific evidence to support the idea that men are all the same?

No, there is no scientific evidence to support the idea that all men are the same. Each individual is unique and has their own thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. While there may be certain traits or tendencies that are more common among men, this does not mean that all men exhibit them.

3. Why do people often make generalizations about men based on their gender?

People often make generalizations about men based on their gender because it is a way to simplify and categorize a large group of people. It can also be influenced by societal expectations and stereotypes. However, it is important to recognize that these generalizations are not always accurate and can perpetuate harmful stereotypes.

4. Are there any biological differences between men and women that could explain differences in behavior?

There are certainly some biological differences between men and women, such as hormones and brain structure. However, these differences do not necessarily dictate behavior. Research has shown that societal and cultural factors have a significant impact on behavior and can often override biological differences.

5. How can we break away from gender stereotypes and allow men to express themselves in a more diverse way?

Breaking away from gender stereotypes and allowing men to express themselves in a more diverse way involves challenging and questioning societal expectations and norms. This can be done through education, promoting diversity and inclusivity, and encouraging individuals to embrace their unique identities and interests without conforming to traditional gender roles.