Improve Physics Concepts: Learn the Method

In summary, to improve your physics concepts, do not be lazy and do not be vague when asking for help. Provide context and background information, and try different learning strategies such as concept maps.
Imtiaz Ahmad
Please Tell how improve my physics concept in better way?

Physics news on Phys.org
Do you have a more specific question? Obviously to improve anything you must read learning materials and solve practice problems.

Likes Imtiaz Ahmad
Greg Bernhardt said:
Do you have a more specific question? Obviously to improve anything you must read learning materials and solve practice problems.
Thanks

Imtiaz Ahmad said:
Please Tell how improve my physics concept in better way?

1. Do not be lazy
2. Do not be vague
3. Do not be lazy
4. Do not be vague
5. When you ask a question on here, provide CONTEXT and BACKGROUND INFORMATION. What do you know? What have you attempted? What have you tried to find out?

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/very-little-excuse-to-ask-a-question-cold.765735/

All of your questions in this forum have been nothing more than short, one-liners. You did not bother to reveal important information. In this thread, you never indicated at what level you are at, what exactly are you trying to improve, what have you done in the past that you didn't think is working as well as you wanted, etc...etc.

In other words, stop being vague and stop being lazy in including the necessary information. Put yourself in our shoes, look at what you wrote, and ask yourself that if you don't know you, are you able to decipher and answer your questions effectively? Who knows, this practice might even help you to improve your "... physics concept in a better way..."!

Zz.

Likes Mark44
ZapperZ said:
1. Do not be lazy
2. Do not be vague
3. Do not be lazy
4. Do not be vague
5. When you ask a question on here, provide CONTEXT and BACKGROUND INFORMATION. What do you know? What have you attempted? What have you tried to find out?

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/very-little-excuse-to-ask-a-question-cold.765735/

All of your questions in this forum have been nothing more than short, one-liners. You did not bother to reveal important information. In this thread, you never indicated at what level you are at, what exactly are you trying to improve, what have you done in the past that you didn't think is working as well as you wanted, etc...etc.

In other words, stop being vague and stop being lazy in including the necessary information. Put yourself in our shoes, look at what you wrote, and ask yourself that if you don't know you, are you able to decipher and answer your questions effectively? Who knows, this practice might even help you to improve your "... physics concept in a better way..."!

Zz.
First I want to clear by my basic concepts than I go next and next that's my way

Imtiaz Ahmad said:
First I want to clear by my basic concepts than I go next and next that's my way
Like ZapperZ said,
ZapperZ said:
We can't possibly answer your question on how to improve you physics concepts if we don't know a little of your background information.

Mark44 said:
Like ZapperZ said,

We can't possibly answer your question on how to improve you physics concepts if we don't know a little of your background information.
Yes
I pass my master degree in physics

Look at learning physics like playing the piano.

PRACTICE.

Dr. Courtney said:
Look at learning physics like playing the piano.

PRACTICE.
Yes I do

This is like the one sentence at a time story-writing thread. Only slower.

Likes phinds
Which physics concepts do you want to improve?
ZapperZ said:
1. Do not be lazy
2. Do not be vague

Regardless of your background, here is a short article that discusses learning strategies:

http://tguilfoyle.cmswiki.wikispaces.net/file/view/What_works,_What_doesn't.pdf

Concept maps are good too if you know how to make one:

https://www.lucidchart.com/pages/concept-map/how-to-make-a-concept-map

You have mentioned that you have a master's degree in physics? Or are you currently working on one? You should be specific about what concepts you want to improve as there are many in physics. People here can point you to specific resources. I have just given some general learning strategies that have helped me and have shown to help others.

1. What is the "Method" in "Improve Physics Concepts: Learn the Method"?

The "Method" referred to in the title is a specific approach or strategy for learning and understanding physics concepts. It is a systematic way of breaking down complex ideas and principles into smaller, more manageable parts, allowing for a deeper understanding and retention of the material.

2. How can "Improve Physics Concepts: Learn the Method" help me in my physics studies?

By following the "Method" outlined in this resource, you can improve your overall understanding of physics concepts. This can lead to better performance on exams, assignments, and in-class discussions, as well as a stronger foundation for more advanced physics topics.

3. Is "Improve Physics Concepts: Learn the Method" suitable for all levels of physics students?

Yes, the "Method" outlined in this resource can be applied to students at all levels of physics, from introductory courses to advanced topics. It can also be helpful for self-study or as a supplement to traditional classroom instruction.

4. Are there any specific techniques or strategies included in "Improve Physics Concepts: Learn the Method"?

Yes, the "Method" includes various techniques and strategies such as breaking down complex concepts into smaller parts, making connections to real-life examples, and using visual aids to enhance understanding. It also emphasizes the importance of practice and repetition in mastering physics concepts.

5. Can "Improve Physics Concepts: Learn the Method" be used for all areas of physics?

Yes, the "Method" can be applied to all areas of physics, including mechanics, electricity and magnetism, thermodynamics, and more. The principles and strategies outlined in this resource are applicable to a wide range of physics concepts and topics.