Is it too late for OSU's early action if I submit my application tomorrow?

• Admissions
  • Thread starter Biscuit
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Application
In summary, common types of "More Application Questions" include situational, behavioral, problem-solving, and technical questions. To prepare for these types of questions, research the company and position, practice common interview questions, and be ready to provide specific examples and details in your responses. When addressing weaknesses, be honest and self-aware, focusing on how you have improved and what you have learned. It is not recommended to use the same answers for "More Application Questions" in different interviews; instead, tailor your responses to each specific job and company. When discussing salary expectations, do your research and have a realistic expectation, and consider asking for the salary range before providing a specific number.
Biscuit
The early action for OSU is due nov 1, but I have some stuff I need to finalize for tomorrow. If I finish everything and turn it in tomorrow will it be too late for early action. Some of my friends are saying this stuff has to process before it sends. Early action is super important for me. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

Physics news on Phys.org
Did you email or call them? Probably too late now to worry about it, but you can call them tomorrow and see what your options are.

1. What are some common types of "More Application Questions"?

Some common types of "More Application Questions" include situational questions, behavioral questions, problem-solving questions, and technical questions.

2. How should I prepare for "More Application Questions"?

To prepare for "More Application Questions", you should research the company and position, practice answering common interview questions, and be prepared to provide specific examples and details in your responses.

3. How do I answer "More Application Questions" about my weaknesses?

When answering "More Application Questions" about weaknesses, it is important to be honest and self-aware. Focus on discussing how you have worked to improve upon your weaknesses and what you have learned from them.

4. Can I use the same answers for "More Application Questions" in different interviews?

While it is important to have a general understanding of how you want to answer "More Application Questions", it is not recommended to use the exact same answers in different interviews. Tailor your responses to each specific job and company.

5. How should I approach "More Application Questions" about my salary expectations?

When answering "More Application Questions" about salary, it is important to do your research and have a realistic expectation based on your experience and the industry. You can also ask for the salary range for the position before providing a specific number.