Music Question

Originally posted by Evo
Anyone else here need absolute silence? Anyone???

Heck yeah. I can't work with music. I can't work with even a dull noise in the next room.

Except for Algebra. I have to have my Mozart for Algebra 2 homework.

So I guess people are just different. I heard that chewing on things make you concentrate more, but is anything on the topic of concentration proven with science?

Last edited:
I don't have any proof but my Mom clipped an article saying chewing gum makes you do better on tests. So I tried it. I could be the fact that its a destraction and keeps me focused or that I just think its helping me and I get more confidence. Either way I always bring a pack or two with me for exams. :smile:

A collectively experienced emotional fulfillment should be good for group bonding, eh Nachtwolf?
Hahahaha!

Tsu
Gold Member

Originally posted by hitssquad
...Also known as an urban myth. Urban mythology excels at fulfilling emotional needs in immature persons. A collectively experienced emotional fulfillment should be good for group bonding, eh Nachtwolf?

-Chris
Call it whatever you like, hitssquat. I was merely passing on a piece of trivia that I'd heard about some years ago. Sorry you can't handle the possible implications or questions that it raises. My guess is you listen(ed) to a lot of Rap.

edit: opps. sorry. typo. that's hitssquaD. rented fingers...:wink: