My room has carpet

• Thread starter photon
  • Start date
jimmy p
Gold Member
that you pick fights with assorted lizards?

that you pick fights with assorted lizards?
LOL!!!

Maybe he eats four square salamanders a day?

haha! nope! (i'm a girl by the way)

See, my friends and I (we're an odd bunch) like to make up funny, outrageous names for each other. One of my names is SquareItSalamander. I really don't know how we came up with it...

Anyhow, my full name is "Square It Salamander, protectress of inanimate objects!"
Lets see, from that I think you can guess what kind of "super hero" I am supposed to be.
When I told one of my teachers that I'm the "protectress of inanimate objects", he asked me if his house was on fire, would I save the inanimate objects instead of the living ones?
I said, yup. just doing my job! :eek:

(of course that was a joke.) :wink:

So, jimmyp , when you said "It WAS until they saw me smite the Sock with a single blow", I saw that to be a serious felony against inanimate objects.

Don't worry you guys, I'm not crazy! I'm just really imaginative. :biggrin:

Has anyone ever had a pet rock? I did, but he is desceased.

jimmy p
Gold Member
i remember i had to look after a rock. Me and a bunch of guys met up, and i got told to look after this rock until we met up again. I was sad enough to do it. However the rock DID have a use. It was a doorstop.

Anyway Square it Salamander, protectress of inanimate objects (jeez you sound like you should be in some 80's power metal band). You wouldnt challenge a God now would you??? :cool: I mean, if you did that would anger me :mad: and i would be forced to smite you like i did the Sock!!

SquareItSalamander said:
Don't worry you guys, I'm not crazy! I'm just really imaginative. :biggrin:

being imaginative does not necessarily mean you aren't crazy. I know a few crazy imaginative people.

Last edited:
Speaking of cleanliness. my idea of an clean room is having everything within reach and in view.
My girlfriend on the other hand is obsessed with cleanliness. The other day she washed the briquettes from our bar-b-que grill with soap and water. I had to put my foot down a couple weeks ago when I found her vacuuming the leaves on the lawn. And she's ruined a VCR and a laser printer by washing them with soapy water.

Jimmy p, you disgust me. (notice the inadvertent rhyme :smile:) Salamanders are amphibians, not lizards.

Honestly, people these days.

calm down....

I mean, if you did that would anger me and i would be forced to smite you like i did the Sock!!

Oh, I no! I would never challenge God; you see, I'm very religious (seriously).

or, if you're just being sarcatic by that comment, I must remind you it's kinda hard detecting sarcasm without the tone of voice.

rathma said:
Jimmy p, you disgust me. (notice the inadvertent rhyme :smile:) Salamanders are amphibians, not lizards.

Honestly, people these days.

amphibians! My "title" certainly doesn't go with my nature....(i suppose). When ever I try going underwater in a pool, I float right back up. I've tried dozens of ways to try to stay underwater (at least a foot under) but it never works. I can only float...So I'm more of a land animal. (because I can move around more freely out of water).

tribdog said:
being imaginative does not necessarily mean you aren't crazy. I know a few crazy imaginative people.

Are you saying I'm crazy? Its just a little clean fun.

no, I don't anthropamorphosize (how in the world do you spell that word?!!) anything. My friends and I just think its really funny. This whole thing is just for laughs; I don't take it seriously. I am a person of science.

lol, no I'm not saying you are crazy. you said something like "I'm not crazy, I'm imaginative" I was simply pointing out that those two things don't relate. It's like I told the police officer, "No sir, I wasn't speeding. I have no sense of smell."
I'm a creature of science also, I study the science of comedy. I fail, but I still study. What do you think is funnier that I accidently brushed my teeth with Vagisil or that my girlfriend's shorts are minty fresh?

Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
:eek: did I already mention you are a genius?

a laugh makes you feel alive :tongue:

tribdog said:
lol, no I'm not saying you are crazy. you said something like "I'm not crazy, I'm imaginative" I was simply pointing out that those two things don't relate. It's like I told the police officer, "No sir, I wasn't speeding. I have no sense of smell."

hahaha! that is too funny!
did you seriously do that? I've gotta use that on someone!! lol!

I'm a creature of science also, I study the science of comedy. I fail, but I still study. What do you think is funnier that I accidently brushed my teeth with Vagisil or that my girlfriend's shorts are minty fresh?

You brushed your teeth with Vagisil!! that's funnyliciously funny.
I try to be funny, but it never works out. My friends and I instead make fun of the fact that my jokes aren't funny. The first joke I told my best friend is always a topic of discussion. It was : "What do you get when you cross a horse and boar with a hood?" punch line: "A neigh-boar-hood!" haha!

another one:
"If your dad's a dryer and your mom's a dishwasher, what is the the football doing on top of the dog house while pigs can't fly?" that doesn't make sense, I know. But it cracks me up! LOL!

like I said imaginative and crazy really aren't mutually exclusive.

My dad's a dryer and my mom's a diswasher. Know what that makes me? The worlds only welfare baby born with a silver spoon in my mouth.

jimmy p
Gold Member
oh right.... this thread has twisted. but its amusing to hear about people's family and hygiene i suppose...

this thread has twisted? lol what do you expect. Remember that Mother Goose rhyme? something about a crooked man who had a crooked smile.
when twisted people contribute to a thread that said thread takes on the twisted nature of its contributors.
I don't know if I qualify as a twisted contributor, however I do clean my ears with a corkscrew.

Last edited:
Did You Know?

tribdog said:
My dad's a dryer and my mom's a diswasher. Know what that makes me? The worlds only welfare baby born with a silver spoon in my mouth.
You people are getting sadder and sadder... :wink:
SquareItSalamander said:
"What do you get when you cross a horse and boar with a hood?" punch line: "A neigh-boar-hood!"

Sadder and sadder... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Tsu
Gold Member
tribdog said:
I don't know if I qualify as a twisted contributor, however I do clean my ears with a corkscrew.
I would say that would most definately qualify you a twisted contributor. In fact, I think it's fair to say that might even make you the MOST twisted contributor! :biggrin:

jimmy p
Gold Member
i would have to agree with you Tsunami (i support my aunt!!) jeez, who cleans their ears with a corkscrew...use a plunger... :rolleyes:

Tsu
Gold Member
jimmy p said:
i would have to agree with you Tsunami (i support my aunt!!) jeez, who cleans their ears with a corkscrew...use a plunger... :rolleyes:
NO! Use your Water Pik!!! :eek: :biggrin: