• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products Here!

Need Advice

• Thread starter Gear300
  • Start date
I'd be happy to counsel any/all of you thinking about going to school (or back to school) in federal financial aid and other state programs that might be available to you. With some simple information I can estimate what kind of aid you would be eligible for.

Good to note: I will NOT ask for your social, d.o.b., or blood type

I'd be happy to counsel any/all of you thinking about going to school (or back to school) in federal financial aid and other state programs that might be available to you. With some simple information I can estimate what kind of aid you would be eligible for.
That is very generous. Maybe you should start another thread with an appropriate title so that everyone knows where to ask questions :-)

One additional question: This one doesn't apply to me but to a friend I've known for some time. He had to drop out of college earlier and received "W" for his classes (signifying a withdrawal with no penalty). He wants to reapply right know and also intends to go to graduate school. How are his chances affected by the dropout?

One additional question: This one doesn't apply to me but to a friend I've known for some time. He had to drop out of college earlier and received "W" for his classes (signifying a withdrawal with no penalty). He wants to reapply right know and also intends to go to graduate school. How are his chances affected by the dropout?
His chances of receiving Financial Aid? Nope, not affected.

His chances of receiving Financial Aid? Nope, not affected.
Thanks for the reply. How would it affect his admission?