1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need help understanding relative motion and frame of references

1. Sep 12, 2014 #1
    Okay guys, I still feel like I don't quite understand these concepts well enough. Do you guys have any websites or links to help me understand these concepts better? I feel like I only partially understand these concepts. I also feel like I partially understand the application of the mathematics to the corresponding physics - not the mathematics itself (I am a math major going to double major in physics soon). If you can give me brief explanations about these things, that would also be great appreciated.

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 12, 2014 #2

Nugatory

Staff: Mentor

Can you post up an example of a question that's giving you that queasy feeling that you're only partially understanding the concepts? That will give us something to sink our teeth into.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook