Need help with finding questions over the internter

• Thread starter Canadian dude
  • Start date
In summary, when searching for questions over the internet, it is important to use specific keywords and phrases related to your topic, utilize advanced search options or specific search engines, and critically evaluate the sources for accuracy and credibility. Some reliable sources for finding questions include websites and forums, online communities, and question-and-answer websites. To ensure accuracy and credibility, it is important to evaluate the source, check for bias and conflicting information, and cross-check with other reliable sources. Strategies for organizing and managing questions include creating a list, bookmarking websites, or using online tools. When using questions from the internet for research or projects, it is important to cite and give credit to the sources and evaluate their relevance and alignment with your purpose and scope. Plag
Canadian dude
Hi guys. First time posting, and I really need some help. I am going to have an exam in two day, I went over my book (nelson 11) and I have done all the questions but I still want to practice more, can anyone please give a good website that has physics grade 11 questions on it?

Thanks for the help :wink:

Physics news on Phys.org

Hi there! I'm happy to assist you in finding some additional practice questions for your physics exam. One great resource for physics questions is Khan Academy. They have a variety of questions and practice problems for grade 11 physics that you can access for free. Another option is to search for specific topics on Quizlet, where you can find flashcards and practice questions created by other students and teachers. Good luck on your exam!

FAQ: Need help with finding questions over the internter

1. How do I effectively search for questions over the internet?

When searching for questions over the internet, it is important to use specific keywords and phrases related to your topic. This will help narrow down your search results and find more relevant questions. You can also use advanced search options or specific search engines that cater to question-based content.

2. What are some reliable sources for finding questions over the internet?

Some reliable sources for finding questions over the internet include websites and forums dedicated to specific topics, online communities, and question-and-answer websites such as Quora or Yahoo Answers. Social media platforms can also be a good source for finding questions related to trending topics.

3. How can I ensure the accuracy and credibility of the questions I find over the internet?

It is important to critically evaluate the sources of the questions you find over the internet. Look for reputable websites and sources, check for the author's credentials, and cross-check the information with other reliable sources. It is also helpful to look for any bias or conflicting information in the questions and do further research if needed.

4. Are there any strategies for organizing and managing the questions I find over the internet?

Yes, there are several strategies for organizing and managing the questions you find over the internet. You can create a list or spreadsheet to keep track of the questions and their sources, bookmark important websites or pages, or use online tools and apps designed for managing research materials. It is important to have a system in place to easily access and reference the questions later on.

5. Can I use the questions I find over the internet for my own research or project?

It is important to properly cite and give credit to the sources of the questions you find over the internet. Using questions from other sources without proper attribution can be considered plagiarism. Additionally, it is important to critically evaluate the questions and ensure they align with the purpose and scope of your research or project before using them.