Need some Free Flash Math Puzzles

• Thread starter mathforums
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Flash
In summary, the conversation suggests that the speaker is looking for good sites to start training their teens in gaming and learning. One person suggests Math Forum and another recommends Cut the Knot, which they personally enjoy. They also mention Logic Mazes as a good site for teens to play around with mazes. Another person shares a site called Transcience, which they found helpful.
mathforums
Ive been training my teens to get some fun in gaming learning,you guys know any good sites to start;

got one: math forum :wink:

Physics news on Phys.org
Did u try cut the knot?
http://www.cut-the-knot.org/content.shtml

I can say that this was the first site that hooked me to internet (a lot!). I used to play those games on cut the knot a lot , but then that's me and i am a bit weird. If u want to let ur teens play around some maze, then try http://www.logicmazes.com . This was the second site that i was hooked to for a long time before it came to a position where i could not work out the maze without my trusty computer.

-- AI

Thanks Guys

ill start with those! :wink:

1. What are Free Flash Math Puzzles?

Free Flash Math Puzzles are online educational games that combine math concepts with interactive gameplay to help students practice and improve their math skills.

2. How can these puzzles benefit students?

These puzzles can benefit students by making learning math more fun and engaging, helping them to develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and reinforcing important math concepts and skills.

3. Are these puzzles suitable for all ages?

Yes, there are a variety of Free Flash Math Puzzles available online that are suitable for different age groups and skill levels, from elementary school to high school and even beyond.

4. Can these puzzles be used in a classroom setting?

Yes, many teachers use Free Flash Math Puzzles as a supplement to their lessons or as a fun way to review and reinforce math concepts in the classroom. They can also be used as a homework assignment or for individual practice.

5. Are there any specific math topics covered in these puzzles?

Yes, there are a variety of math topics covered in these puzzles, including basic arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and more. Many puzzles also allow users to choose the specific topic or skill they want to practice.