1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need some help deciding Final Year Project Ideas welcome

1. Oct 9, 2014 #1
    Hi

I'm about to start my 3rd year in my Engineering university and would like some ideas for my Final Year project...

We have 2 options. We can either make a model/prototype of something and present it OR we can do a research on a particular field.

I'm leaning more towards the research side, because I really like doing research and feel its a strong point for me.

My degree is in Automotive Systems Engineering so I would like to do a research in the automotive and/or mechanical field.

Any and all research ideas are welcome.

Thank you :) And sorry for any English mistakes caused. English isn't my first language.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 14, 2014 #2
    Thanks for the post! Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

4. Oct 15, 2014 #3
    Thanks a lot for the reply :) But I finally came to a decision on a topic to do... So thanks for the post anyway :)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook