How Do Neutrinos, Leptons, and Quarks Relate in Vacuum Theory?

In summary, Elas expresses their disappointment in the lack of interest in their vacuum theory and requests for the moderators to close the thread or forum. They suggest that the equal densities of vacuum energy and baryonic matter can be explained by the universe oscillating between a Big Bang and a Big Crunch, with a force constant of 10^-37 m^2 and a frequency of 10^-18.5 per second. Elas also proposes that the sum of dark energy and vacuum particles is constant and that black holes may absorb particles and turn their energy into dark energy. They mention the difficulties in justifying their theory using atomic radii and plan to focus on proving the connection between magnetic theory and vacuum theory. Elas then requests for the
elas
On the bottom of http://elasticity2.tripod.com/ I have added two supplements that explain the relationship between e neutrino, electron, positron and u quark. This is up for discussion in
Theory development :Vacuum theory; mass and charge

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
As I have failed to create any interest in my vacuum theory I feel the time has come to ask the moderators to close this forum, it is time to give up or go, I know not where. elas

Hello Elas.
You say on your webpage that the equal densities of vavuum energy and baryonic matter need to be explained.I think the explanation lies in the fact that the universe never gets smaller than 10^25 metres or bigger than 10^27 metres and so the densities are always nearly the same.The universe oscillates between a Big Bang and a Big crunch and has an average size of 10^26 metres.

If the universe oscillates between a Big Bang and a Big crunch,
can two particles at opposite ends of it, be considered to be
undergoing simple harmonic oscillation?
If the potential energy of the oscillator is given by G m1 m2 /r and
m1 is the mass of the universe,10^52 kg,r = 10^26 metres - the current
size of the universe -then since the PE of a simple harmonic
oscillator is given by
PE = 1/2 k x^2, the force constant k becomes 10 ^ -37 m2.
using frequency of oscillator = ( k / m2 ) ^1/2,
frequency = ( 10^ -37m2 / m2 )^ 1/2 = 10^ - 18.5 per second.
In other words the universe oscillates every 10 ^ 18.5 seconds - about
its current age!
Since the two particles of a simple harmonic oscillator accelerate
when potential energy gets converted into kinetic energy, the current
acceleration of the expansion of the universe is removing potential
energy from the universe.So dark energy removes potential energy from
the universe.
It is probably doing this by taking energy from gravitons and other force mediators in the vacuum..

I would guess that the sum of dark energy + vacuum particles = constant.
I also think that there is a possibility that black holes absorb particles that fall into them and turn their energy into dark energy, and the expansion pressure caused by the dark energy would stop a singularity from forming in them.I'm not an expert but then who is? One thing you learn on these forums is that nobody knows anything for sure.

One thing you learn on these forums is that nobody knows anything for sure.

Surely the one thing we 'know that exists for sure' is vacuum force and we should start from that certainty in order to correctly explain the observed universe. It is this simple proposition that I have tried to develope, but, the closer I got to some sort of mathematical theory the less interest was shown in my work. My latest proposal for the structure of fundamental particles is the first to unite all stable fundamental particles in one simple table but it attracted less interest than any of my previous articles.
I have tried to justify my theory using atomic radii but, have discovered that not enough is known about atomic and covalent radii to confirm my theory. The only path left open is to prove that the mathematics of magnetic theory and vacuum theory are one and the same thing. This is going to take up all my computer time. So I have to leave PF for the forseeable future,
regards, elas

elas said:
As I have failed to create any interest in my vacuum theory I feel the time has come to ask the moderators to close this forum, it is time to give up or go, I know not where. elas
Good object lesson in the social dimension of science elas?

Why should the moderators close PF? By the metrics they judge its success - things like number of members, number of new threads per day, number of views per thread, their perception of the average quality of the threads (I'm guessing, I don't actually know) - PF is doing very well.

Perhaps you have unmet expectations of the Theory Development sub-forum? IMHO, it's one of only a handful of places on the internet where at least some good scientific discussion of new or alternative ideas can take place. However, as you have no doubt seen, there's a large number of threads in TD, and the preparation that the posters have made prior to posting varies enormously (wrt it being science). Further, if one accepts DoctorDick's views, there are actually only rather few regular PF posters who have the training, background understanding, time, and inclination to look into the new ideas.

So, you're a seller in a buyer's market - perhaps you can increase your chances of attaining your objectives by considering the social dimensions?

I was requesting closure of a thread I started (to which at that time there were no replies) not the closure of PF as a whole. You may not be aware that the originator of a thread cannot use 'edit' to close a thread even when the only entry is the originator's own entry.

1. What is a neutrino?

A neutrino is a subatomic particle that is electrically neutral and has a tiny mass. It interacts very weakly with matter and is therefore difficult to detect.

2. What is a lepton?

A lepton is a type of subatomic particle that is not affected by the strong nuclear force. It includes particles such as electrons, muons, and taus, as well as their corresponding neutrinos.

3. What is a quark?

A quark is a fundamental particle that makes up protons and neutrons, which are the building blocks of atoms. There are six types of quarks, each with a different mass and charge.

4. How are neutrinos, leptons, and quarks related?

Neutrinos, leptons, and quarks are all part of the Standard Model of particle physics. Neutrinos are a type of lepton, and both neutrinos and leptons are made up of smaller particles called quarks.

5. What is the significance of neutrinos, leptons, and quarks?

Neutrinos, leptons, and quarks are essential to our understanding of the universe and the fundamental particles that make up matter. By studying these particles, scientists hope to gain a deeper understanding of the laws of physics and the origins of the universe.