What are Geriav Clinton's interests and location?

• Thread starter geriav
  • Start date
In summary, Geriav Clinton is a 24-year-old student from Dumaguete, Philippines. They are interested in watching movies, playing badminton, surfing the internet, and meeting new friends. They have joined the forum and are impressed with its informative content. There is a discussion about post count, with the observation that posts made in the Lounge and GD do not count.
geriav
Name: geriav clinton
Interest: Watching Movies, Badminton, Surfing the net and meeting new friends.

Physics news on Phys.org
good sharing!

Im new here in the forum! I just want to say that this site is really good, very informative one! keep sharing the good things!

Hey, welcome. Chalk up another for the Filipinos. Now then, what is your favorite type of fish?

Is there something wrong with the post counter? How can geriav have 0 posts?

We're being invaded by the Philippines! :smile: Welcome aboard.

Because apart from FFB&A the whole PF lounge does not increase your post count, I see philosophy finally made it into this area. :smile:

Last edited:
ehrenfest said:
Is there something wrong with the post counter? How can geriav have 0 posts?

My observation is that posts made in the Lounge don't count toward increasing the post counter.

Welcome, Geriav!

Welcome geriav!

Laura1013 said:
My observation is that posts made in the Lounge don't count toward increasing the post counter.

Welcome, Geriav!

Posts in GD don't count.

1. What are Geriav Clinton's interests?

Geriav Clinton's interests are varied and include politics, social justice, and humanitarian causes. He is also known for his love of literature and enjoys reading and writing in his free time.

2. Does Geriav Clinton have any specific hobbies?

As a busy politician, Geriav Clinton does not have much free time for hobbies. However, he enjoys playing golf and spending time with his family when he can.

3. Where is Geriav Clinton located?

Geriav Clinton is located in Washington D.C., where he serves as a senator in the United States Congress.

4. What are Geriav Clinton's views on environmental issues?

Geriav Clinton is a strong advocate for environmental protection and has supported legislation to address climate change and promote renewable energy sources.

5. Does Geriav Clinton have any future political aspirations?

While he has not officially announced any plans, it is rumored that Geriav Clinton may run for a higher political office in the future, including a potential bid for the presidency.