Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

New member, HoubaHouba seeks help.

1. Oct 29, 2015 #1
    Hello everyone,

I would appreciate everyone's help. I am a new member, HoubaHouba.

I had these ideas long ago since the day of my Freshman year in college. They were mostly a slight difference in my understanding Einstein's theory in Special Relativity and General Relativity. This slight difference allowed me to EASILY and QUICKLY understand Einstein's theory.

My background. I am a Hardware/Software engineer and have no professional experience in Physics. But Physics is one of my main hobby. And I read/learn very fast. When I was 16, as a refugee from Vietnam, I saw the computer for the first time. I borrowed a book home and learned a full-year course over a weekend, programmed straight into the computer the Monday after. By age 17, and 18, I was with my school to compete internationally in Computer Science and Programming.

I would like to post some of my ideas here on this forum for everyone to critic. I bet most of my ideas are either wrong or at most, inaccurate. But nonetheless, they have an advantage: They are very easy and elegant for folks to understand.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 29, 2015 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook