What Are Some Interesting Applications of Forced Vortex Thermodynamics?

In summary, forced vortex thermodynamics has a wide range of interesting applications, including in the fields of fluid mechanics, meteorology, and engineering. It is used to study the flow patterns and energy transfer in rotating systems, such as hurricanes and tornadoes. Additionally, forced vortex thermodynamics is utilized in the design and optimization of turbines, pumps, and other rotating machinery. It has also been applied in the development of new technologies, such as microfluidic devices and high-speed transportation systems. Furthermore, this concept has played a significant role in understanding and predicting the behavior of gases and liquids in various industrial processes. Overall, forced vortex thermodynamics continues to be a valuable tool in many scientific and technological advancements.
Bruce Zerr
Greeting Everyone,

My name is Bruce Zerr.
I have a B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering.
I just completed (May, 2017) my second degree in B.S. Business Administration - Finance.
I love talking/explaining the Thermodynamics of the Forced Vortex - as it applies to: 1) the Vortex Tube, 2) Tornadoes, 3) Barred Galaxies, 4) Big Bang.

Physics news on Phys.org
Bruce Zerr said:
4) Big Bang.
Welcome to the PF, Bruce. There are some good Inights articles about the Big Bang and related subjects that you would probably enjoy reading through:

https://www.physicsforums.com/insights/?s=BANG

:smile: