What question should I post in the Homework Help forums?

• Thread starter Zarka Tahir
  • Start date
In summary, when posting in the Homework Help forums, it is important to ask specific and concise questions that clearly outline the problem you are struggling with. This will help others understand what assistance you need and allow them to provide targeted and helpful responses. It is also important to provide any relevant information or context, such as the subject or topic of the assignment, to give responders a better understanding of the task at hand. Additionally, it is important to follow any guidelines or rules set by the forum to ensure a positive and productive discussion.
Zarka Tahir
Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I am here and signed up to this website because am stuck on a question. Lol. But, I really like the idea of this and am looking forward to making friends as well as receiving and giving help.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF.

Post your question in the Homework Help forums, and fill out the Template that you are provided there when starting a new thread. The Template includes sections on the Relevant Equations and your Attempt at the Solution. You should get good help here as long as you show your work and best efforts. :smile: