Join the Discussion: Guidelines for Participating in the STEM Forum

• Thread starter Papasmilt
  • Start date
In summary, participating in the STEM Forum requires following specific guidelines and etiquette. This includes being respectful and considerate of others, using clear and concise language, providing evidence and sources to support arguments, and avoiding personal attacks or offensive language. Additionally, participants should strive to contribute meaningful and relevant discussions, while also actively listening and engaging with others. By adhering to these guidelines, the STEM Forum can be a productive and welcoming space for knowledge sharing and collaboration.
Papasmilt
Hi I am new to this sight. First and foremost I am not a physics student just an old lifelong observer and practitioner of monkey see - monkey understand - monkey turns thought on ear kind of guy. I have a basic grasp of math with the handicap of dyslexia. The consequence is, I estimate everything in my head. I fabricate machine and build most of the components I want. I saw an auto suspension forum on this site and thought I would join in the fun.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum!

Please take some time to read our guidelines as we focus on mainstream STEM subjects and don't discuss personal theories or speculative science.