Sisterhood Meeting in Las Vegas: Wave Pool & Mamma Mia!

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
In summary, the wave pool sounds like a fun idea, but I'm not sure if I want to go in it because I'm afraid of getting wet.
Be careful, GeorginaS! There is an initiation rite for the sisterhood, and I have shipped several 40-50# sturgeons to anonymous mail-drops recently. Frozen, of course. I hope they thaw yours.

Physics news on Phys.org
Math Is Hard said:
LisaB, where are you? Same questions.

Also, do you have any special skills or weapons training?

I'm 5'3" and my feet are huge - size 9-1/2! But they make me a really fast swimmer - they're like flippers.

Special skills - wicked fast swimmer (see above). Ambidextrous. Good tree climber. Ok at short stop. Cooking (although the Sisterhood seems plush with good cooks!).

Weapons training - when I was in high school I worked at a rod & gun club...got pretty good at shooting skeet, so as long as the enemy is a clay disk I'm a killer. Stinging sarcasm (which I keep holstered most of the time).

GeorginaS said:
Shoe size: 13 Wide

Height: 4' 11 5/8"

Shoot full nun's habit and etc: Alas, no. But my aim is dead accurate at a wall with a peashooter.
Georgina, I think you might be good at manning the roof top bazooka on the amphibious supersonic RV. How's your eyesight? You're going to have to learn to shoot in your nun habit.

nuns21wo.jpg

lisab said:
I'm 5'3" and my feet are huge - size 9-1/2! But they make me a really fast swimmer - they're like flippers.

Special skills - wicked fast swimmer (see above). Ambidextrous. Good tree climber. Ok at short stop. Cooking (although the Sisterhood seems plush with good cooks!).

Weapons training - when I was in high school I worked at a rod & gun club...got pretty good at shooting skeet, so as long as the enemy is a clay disk I'm a killer. Stinging sarcasm (which I keep holstered most of the time).
lisab, you'll come in handy when we get into the water. MIH will assign your weapons duties.

Evo said:
Georgina, I think you might be good at manning the roof top bazooka on the amphibious supersonic RV. How's your eyesight? You're going to have to learn to shoot in your nun habit.

nuns21wo.jpg

My eyesight? I can see a squirrel clear as mud from three feet. I'll go out an purchase the black and white attire this very weekend and begin practising immediately.

Um, do I get to go in the water too?

GeorginaS said:
Um, do I get to go in the water too?

lisab said:

This is great! The Sisterhood is going to have its own Navy. :smile:

turbo-1 said:
I'm afraid of an aquatic Sister invasion. Got me one of these.

http://www.waspknife.com/index.php

WASP Injection Systems, Inc. does not condone the killing of innocent creatures.

but I guess as far as the guilty ones... they had it coming? :uhh:

marlon said:
Hypatia is a girl ?

For some reason, i always thought you were a guy...dunno why...

marlon
ahahhahah more then likely because I'm a bit tom boyish, but check my photo in my profile.

Well? When IS the next Sisterhood meeting?

Tsu said:
Well? When IS the next Sisterhood meeting?

this friday in Brussels

see you there

ciao

marlon

marlon said:
this friday in Brussels

see you there

ciao

marlon

We know it's a trap; you didn't include the secret pass code. (If you send 50 lbs of chocolate...hey, we have to supply our Naval branch...we'll forget this ever happened.)

The heck with that trap crap! Friday in Brussels sounds good to me! I'll be in the train station at the chocolate shop. Yeah. That'll be me sitting on the floor with empty boxes of chocolate all around me. :rofl: And, as of today, I WON'T have my walker with me! :biggrin: WOOHOO!1111 MARLON! Come get me at the train station and take me to a castle somewhere!

Tsu said:
The heck with that trap crap! Friday in Brussels sounds good to me! I'll be in the train station at the chocolate shop. Yeah. That'll be me sitting on the floor with empty boxes of chocolate all around me. :rofl: And, as of today, I WON'T have my walker with me! :biggrin: WOOHOO!1111 MARLON! Come get me at the train station and take me to a castle somewhere!

No walker - that's GREAT, Tsu! I imagine you'll be a bit wobbly for a while...you'll need me to help you along - of course the chocolate will help, too. Belgian chocolate especially - cures what ails you!

Marlon - go outside and look for a couple chocolate-drunk women in your neighborhood!

I was biking today and in Łomianki (outskirts of Warsaw) I spotted four nuns sitting in the park talking. I wanted to take a picture of this secret PF sisterhood meeting, but I had no camera with me :frown:

Borek said:
I was biking today and in Łomianki (outskirts of Warsaw) I spotted four nuns sitting in the park talking. I wanted to take a picture of this secret PF sisterhood meeting, but I had no camera with me :frown:
Did you ask to see their guns? I'm sure they were packing heat.

We've got to get that stupid cloaking device fixed. :mad: :redface:

Is a wimple not enough? Now we have cloaking habits.

Tsu said:
And, as of today, I WON'T have my walker with me! :biggrin: WOOHOO!1111 MARLON!

Excellent! So does that mean you are ready for Ninja training?

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE do not give Evo any ninja training. She should not be trusted with anything harder or pointier than a swimming-pool foam noodle.

turbo-1 said:
PLEASE do not give Evo any ninja training. She should not be trusted with anything harder or pointier than a swimming-pool foam noodle.
Yeah, a FLAME-THROWING foam noodle! :devil:

Evo said:
Yeah, a FLAME-THROWING foam noodle! :devil:
With a built-in compressed CO2 injector and razor blades. Mind which end you're holding.

Tsu said:
And, as of today, I WON'T have my walker with me! :biggrin: WOOHOO!1111
Excellent! Now we can go back to using it for its proper purpose...whacking people who withhold chocolate from us. :approve:

Useful things --

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7541675.stm"

Excellent! We could use these!

lisab said:
Useful things --

:rofl: "a police spokesman was keen to point out that the new bras "are optional". " :biggrin:

lisab said:
Useful things --

I wish they came in more colors. :frown:

German police sports bras aren't sexy enough?

lisab said:
Useful things --

Ooh, yeah, those look like a great idea. At least we won't have to worry about underwires sticking out and popping our bubble wrap kevlar suits. :approve:

Moonbear said:
Ooh, yeah, those look like a great idea. At least we won't have to worry about underwires sticking out and popping our bubble wrap kevlar suits. :approve:
I hate when that happens, and it really scares the cat.

hypatia said:
I hate when that happens, and it really scares the cat.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: