Oily skin, foliculits and hair loss

  • Topic: Medical 
  • Thread starter Thread starter mech-eng
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hair Loss Skin
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 6K views
mech-eng
Messages
826
Reaction score
13
Hi, I have a very oily skin especially in the face and hair. I think the oil causes acnes or something called foliculit. Foliculits and oil started at the end of the secondary schools which corresponds to puberty. I used a tablet it was good for me. It dried my skin against oil but it dried every part of my body even my eyes.The acnes in my hair had finished. But when I had stopped using that tablet after one or two years later oil and foliculits started.Foliculits also cause hair loss. I look for a permanent solution. Do you have any idea?
 
Biology news on Phys.org