Welcome Back! Making Progress on a Powerful Engine

In summary, Brewnog has been experiencing delays in activating his broadband with Tesco, but is still doing well with his new job of making engines more powerful and less smoky. He is also determined to not be forgotten despite his recurrent absence. It seems he will be a shoe-in for the most improved member award, but some are questioning if he is a contributor. Despite this, he is still enjoying life and planning to meet up with friends for a pint.
brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Hello chaps,

Just checking in again. Tesco (aka big idiots) keep postponing activation of my broadband. Not a good enough excuse for not being a regular in here, I know, but I'm doing my best and hope to be with you again permanently shortly!

Anyway, things are still fun. I've been given my own engine (kinda) to make more powerful, quieter and less smoky. Doing really well on the powerful side of things (breaking the 2000 bhp barrier now, woo!), but it's the noisiest beast in the world and I frequently make enough smoke to cause cars all over the midlands to use their foglights when it's running. All good fun!

Anyway, when does the voting start for me being the most improved member? I'm determined not to be forgotten despite my recurrent absence!

Physics news on Phys.org
Hey Brewnog! Good to see you visiting again! Glad to hear all is going well with the new job...well, except for the smoke...:rofl:

Hmm...yes, I think you'll be a shoe-in for most improved member...2 months of silence really keeps you out of trouble. :biggrin:

I thought Tesco was the grocery store there? They also provide the internet? No wonder it takes so long...that doesn't seem like a likely combination.

moonbear said:
Hmm...yes, I think you'll be a shoe-in for most improved member...2 months of silence really keeps you out of trouble.

Brewnog! :grumpy:

Hey Brewey, will that engine fit in my 106, i need a bit more ummph.:smile:

Hey Brewski! Miss you, dude. Who's minding the sheep while you're at work?

Hey Brewnog!

That award still has your name on it!

Good to hear you are doing well Brewnog!

Evo said:
Hey Brewnog!
That award still has your name on it!
brewnog, is not a contributer...:grumpy: :approve:

Lo there! Long time no see. If I'm ever in Sheffield, we'll go for a pint. Same goes if you're ever in Hull, not that it's likeley that you will be.

yomamma said:
brewnog, is not a contributer...:grumpy: :approve:
But he's certainly less bitter :P

What is the purpose of "Welcome Back! Making Progress on a Powerful Engine"?

The purpose of "Welcome Back! Making Progress on a Powerful Engine" is to provide updates and progress on the development of a powerful engine, in order to keep readers informed and engaged in the process.

What is the current status of the engine development?

As of the latest update, the engine development is still in progress. However, significant progress has been made and the team is confident in the direction and potential of the engine.

What makes this engine different from others on the market?

This engine stands out for its powerful performance and advanced technology, which allows for faster and more efficient processing. It also has unique features and capabilities that set it apart from other engines.

When can we expect the engine to be released?

The release date for the engine is not yet determined, as development is still ongoing. However, the team is working diligently to ensure that the engine is of the highest quality and will be released as soon as possible.

Will the engine be available for public use?

Yes, the engine will be available for public use once it is released. More information on how to access and use the engine will be provided in future updates.