PF PHOTO CONTEST - Going 'Round In Circles (9/20-9/26)

In summary: ImageShack is down (as usual). All the photos from there are not displaying either right now in the Tree of Life contest.In summary, the contest rules are: 1. Any digital photo or digitally-scanned photo relevant to the theme will be accepted within the contest period. In case there's a gray area, or you're not sure if the picture is suitable, check with me first.2. Please resize your digital photo to no more than 650 x 490 or 490 x 650 pixels. You may also crop your picture if you wish. You are also allowed to adjust the brightness and contrast of your picture but these should not dramatically alter the look of the picture. But
in_circles.jpg

In my backyard. This winter it will become CO2 which will find its way into wood that I will put in my backyard next year. The circle will then close.

Physics news on Phys.org
Okay, sometimes people CAN get a bit too creative in interpreting the rules.

If you remove description, you still see circles, that's not accidental :wink:

But I agree - individual interpretation and creativity are the best part of these contests.

Redbelly

How on EARTH did you get a photo of a star that CLOSE to us?

Completely kidding. Great photo, something I would like to learn how to do someday, but I need $$ for filters I would imagine...

And really, great photos from everyone. This is fun to see how we all interpret the theme.