Physics Practice Problems forum

• Announcement
  • Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, a "Physics Practice Problems" forum has been added to the Science Education section of Physics Forums. This forum has already seen significant activity and contributions, and is open to everyone to practice and contribute. However, some users have reported not being able to access the new forum through the Android App. The forum has also been expanded to match the homework forums and aims to contribute to the PF Knowledge base and encourage the original posters to return.
We've added a "Physics Practice Problems" forum in Science Education. Please learn more about it here:
https://www.physicsforums.com/forums/physics-practice-problems.250/

Physics news on Phys.org
I can't see this new forum using the Android App. Can see it ok using the link above in chrome.

I'm using version 3.13.27 and Android 5.1

The practice problems forum has been expanded to match each of the homework forums. If you have time please stop in and see what you can contribute. Contributing is good practice, adds to the PF Knowledge base which members and millions of readers gain from and might attract the OP to return. Thanks!
https://www.physicsforums.com/forums/open-practice-problems.250/

We've already had a lot of participation, thanks all!

1. What is the purpose of the "Physics Practice Problems forum"?

The "Physics Practice Problems forum" is designed to provide a platform for students and professionals to practice and improve their understanding of physics through solving various practice problems.

2. Who can participate in the "Physics Practice Problems forum"?

Anyone who is interested in physics and wants to improve their skills can participate in the "Physics Practice Problems forum". It is open to students, teachers, and professionals from all over the world.

3. How do I submit a practice problem on the forum?

To submit a practice problem on the forum, you can simply create a new post and include the problem statement, any relevant equations or information, and your solution. You can also include any specific areas of physics you want the problem to focus on.

4. Are there any guidelines for posting on the "Physics Practice Problems forum"?

Yes, there are some guidelines to ensure that the forum remains organized and helpful for all participants. These guidelines include providing clear and concise problem statements, showing all relevant work and equations, and being respectful to others in discussions.

5. Can I receive feedback on my solutions from other participants?

Yes, one of the main benefits of the "Physics Practice Problems forum" is the opportunity to receive feedback and learn from others. Participants are encouraged to provide constructive feedback and offer alternative solutions to problems.