Physics Project -- Rube Goldberg Machine Demonstrating the Conservation of Angular Momentum

Homework Statement:

So I have a project to construct a rube goldberg machine, and one of the required physics concepts that needs to be shown in the maxine is conservation of angular momentum. So far all I could come up with is like flipping a water bottle or spinning a fidget spinner then tilting the surface but both of those are hard to incorporate into my machine. Do you guys have any other ideas?

Relevant Equations:

IW=IW
Water Bottle Flipping
Fidget Spinner on Sloped Surface

Answers and Replies

Something that rotates has radial arms with weights that can be moved along the arms. String through the hub goes out to the weights and pulls them inward (as the string wraps around the axle or something). As the weights move inward the rate of rotation increases impressively due to conservation of angular momentum. Or the opposite, something spinning fast has weights released to move outward slowing the rate of rotation.

Likes Riemannenthusiast