Airplane flying through vertical magnetic field at polar route

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
93 replies · 19K views
It wouldn't just be raliegh, it's probably a little raman and raman-stokes. I would imagine the electrons would not fall back to their origonal energy levels everytime.

Pete
 
Physics news on Phys.org
SD645,
The rules of the thread are to post a single question, the one who answers correctly (first) earns the right to to post the next question. At this point, while I am tempted to simply delete the extra questions I will instead specify that your first question is the current one on the "table". It would be nice if you cleaned up the other questions.

If you can't do it I can.
 
Posting rules.

Sorry to have disobeyed the rules of the thread (single question posting and waiting my turn). Frankly, the thread isn't very active so I didn't think people would mind if I posted some interesting questions.

Guess I was wrong.

P.S. I saved you the trouble of "cleaning up" my questions.
 
Thanks,

Give it a bit more time. I am sure someone will step up to the plate soon. :smile: