PLEASE help can't answer my little sister's question

• Thread starter sayurixaiba
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses examples of objects accelerating and decelerating in free fall and traveling in trajectory paths. The suggestion is made to study these concepts by observing tennis balls in a field and conducting experiments with different initial forces and angles. The moon is also mentioned as an example of an object following a constant acceleration due to gravity. Additionally, an experiment involving rolling a tennis ball off of a ramp and dropping another ball from equal height is suggested as a way to observe these concepts.
sayurixaiba
PLEASE help can't answer my little sister's question!

She ask me IF I can give a situations where you can observe the objects accelerating/decelerating free fall bodies and objects that traveled at trajectory path

I AM SO ANGRY cause can't answer her question :(((((((

PLEASE HELP ME~~~~~~
-thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

For the good of the community (and the poster), the OP is here translated into English:

sayurixaiba said:
She asks me if I can give situations where you can observe objects accelerating/decelerating as free fall bodies and objects that travel a trajectory path.

I am rather frustrated because I can't answer her question.
Please help me.
Thanks

I good place to start studying free fall and trajectories is with tennis balls in a field. Have someone throw the ball with different initial forces, and different initial angles and observe the trajectories. The ball follows a parabolic trajectory because the acceleration due to gravity is constant.

The moon!

Roll a tennis ball off of a ramp into midair. Right when it hits the end, drop another one straight down from equal height. You can do this by hand or set up a neat little contraption to do everything exactly on time.

1. Why can't I answer my little sister's question?

As a scientist, you may not have the specific knowledge or expertise to answer your little sister's question. It is important to remember that it is okay to not know everything, and you can always seek out other sources for help.

2. How can I find the answer to my little sister's question?

The best way to find the answer to your little sister's question is to do research. You can use reliable sources such as books, scientific articles, and reputable websites to gather information. You can also ask for help from a teacher, parent, or another scientist.

3. What if I don't understand the answer to my little sister's question?

If you don't understand the answer to your little sister's question, don't be afraid to ask for clarification. You can ask the person who answered the question to explain it in simpler terms or provide more information. You can also do further research to gain a better understanding.

4. Can you help me find resources to answer my little sister's question?

As a scientist, it is not my job to provide specific answers to questions. However, I can suggest reliable resources such as books, articles, and websites where you can find information to answer your little sister's question.

5. How can I encourage my little sister's curiosity and interest in science?

There are many ways to encourage your little sister's curiosity and interest in science. You can do fun experiments together, take her to science museums, and introduce her to books or TV shows about science. It is also important to answer her questions to the best of your ability and encourage her to keep asking questions and exploring the world around her.