Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Podcasting, what are your views?

1. May 20, 2005 #1
    Personally I'm a podcast fan, of the technology genre that is. I listen to TWiT (which is more or less the new Screensavers/Techtv) and Wizzards of Technology. I think it would be a great idea for Physics forums to have their own podcast.

Do you listen podcasts (and which ones)? What do you think about PhysicsForums having their own?
  2. jcsd
  3. May 22, 2005 #2

Staff Emeritus

I don't listen to podcasts. Do you have any good links?
  4. May 24, 2005 #3
    I would recommend www.thisweekintech.com it is no. 1 currently on the podcastalley (http://www.podcastalley.com). If you were a fan of TechTV then you will feel right at home because every sunday night all the guys that were part of the screen savers and other techtv shows come together and record a 1 hour long podcast. I like it since there is no more techtv.

At www.wizardsoftechnology.com you can get the podcast produced by the WoT, this one is put together by two guys on in Ft. Lauderdale and the othe rin California.
    Last edited: May 24, 2005
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?