Is My Lack of Posting Stats a Big Deal Down Here?

• Thread starter sherlock ohms
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Stats
In summary: This means that any posts made in this board will not count towards your post count. In summary, as a new member, your post count may still show as zero because posts made in the General Discussion board do not count towards your overall post count. This is just an observation and not a real concern.
sherlock ohms
(nod'n'smile to all)

Not a terribly important question, but i feel piqued curiosity without question is against forum rules..

i am a <week old member, just noticed my post count still shows zero. I don't have an accountancy OCD but i don't want to be the "new kid" forever..:rolleyes: .. seriously, just an observation more than any real concern.

Cheers..
'Drew

Physics news on Phys.org
sherlock ohms said:
(nod'n'smile to all)

Not a terribly important question, but i feel piqued curiosity without question is against forum rules..

i am a <week old member, just noticed my post count still shows zero. I don't have an accountancy OCD but i don't want to be the "new kid" forever..:rolleyes: .. seriously, just an observation more than any real concern.

Cheers..
'Drew

Posting stats only increase when you take part in the required forums, down here in the elective zone you won't receive any credit.

hmm..interesting concept.. thank you for the information.:smile:

aghh.. tried to ignore it..failed.. what exactly is meant by 'down here'?.. does that imply a level of acceptable ignorance/education?

(for the record, i have no intention of 'trolling', 'flaming' etc., just trying to get a feel of the forum..):smile:

Posts made in General Discussion aren't counted.

sherlock ohms said:
aghh.. tried to ignore it..failed.. what exactly is meant by 'down here'?.. does that imply a level of acceptable ignorance/education?

Down here refers to the display order of the boards, the General Discussion board is one of the last boards on the page.

FAQ: Is My Lack of Posting Stats a Big Deal Down Here?

1. What are "posting stats lack thereof"?

"Posting stats lack thereof" refers to the absence of statistical data or information related to a particular post or topic.

2. Why is it important to have posting stats?

Posting stats can provide valuable insights into the engagement, reach, and impact of a post. It can also help track progress and identify areas for improvement.

3. How can I obtain posting stats?

The process of obtaining posting stats may vary depending on the platform or medium you are using. Most social media platforms have built-in analytics tools that provide posting stats. Alternatively, you can use third-party tools or manually track your post's performance.

4. What type of data is included in posting stats?

Posting stats can include data such as the number of views, likes, shares, comments, and click-through rates. It can also include demographic information, such as the location and age of the audience.

5. How can I use posting stats to improve my posts?

By analyzing posting stats, you can identify which types of posts perform well and which ones do not. This information can help you tailor your content to better resonate with your audience and improve your overall posting strategy.

Back