1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Problem involving Moment of Inertia

1. Apr 8, 2007 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution

I was absent when the physics instructor explained moment of inertia. I went to his office ,he explained to me the basics of this subject. When i asked him to help me in this question, he told me it is the most difficult question you can see in this course and you should solve it alone. Unfortunately, i could not understand how to solve it although he explained moment of inertia to me in addition,i studied it from the book. A friend of mine told me to seek help from this forum and here i am. This is worth marks and that's why i want you to help me... so please help me if possible, im not looking for the answer, i need the way of sovling it..

Thanks in advance.
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 8, 2007 #2
  4. Apr 8, 2007 #3
    Thank you denverdoc for the link..
    I checked it ...and i'm trying to solve the question.
    I hope it'll be solved... I will post the correct answer for this question as soon as they are published, for the others to benifit from it.
    Thank you again for the link and the quick reply :approve: :approve:
  5. Apr 8, 2007 #4
    NP, don't be afraid to ask for some help if you get stuck.
  6. Apr 13, 2007 #5

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?