1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Pseudocode Help

1. Feb 1, 2010 #1
    I've done flowcharts for my assignments, but I have no clue how to make pseudocodes. I've tried to follow the flowcharts using them as a guide but it's not helping me because I don't understand. Also, I have no programming experience.

Any help with any of the following is greatly appreciated.

1) Read positive integer N and write the first N even numbers.
    2) Read positive integer N and calculate their sum.
    3) Read positive integer N and calculate the average of the positive number from this array.
    4) Read positive integer N and calculate N! only if N is a positive integer.
    5) Estimate the integral of x2 from 1 to 2.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 1, 2010 #2

Staff: Mentor

In pseudocode, you write code-like statements that use a variety of control structures such as conditional branches (if - then -else statements), loops, input statements, output statements, and so on. If you are expected to write pseudocode, surely there are some examples in your text or notes for you to follow.

If that still stumps you, try just writing out the steps you would take to do these problems.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook