I am hoping to use a overload relay I have rated at a low amperage to protect a higher amperage circuit. I plan to use 100/5 current transformers and connect them to the line/load terminals of the overload relay. The trip rating will be at 4 amps through the ct circuit but will have a time delay. I am wondering if the current transformers will burn up when connected together through the relay or if they are made for this. Will they burn up under normal operating conditions? Will they burn up under overload/short circuit conditions only? Attached is a diagram.