What are some online resources for learning 11th grade physics?

Fundamentals of Physics I" and "Fundamentals of Physics II". They are available on Open Yale Courses website. These courses cover all the topics you mentioned and are taught at a beginner level. There are also live audio discussions available on the website for additional learning. In summary, there are online resources and live discussions available for learning physics at a beginner level.
lortech
Canadian physics standards may be different then that of US Standards.

I am middle aged but wanted to try for the electrician apprentice program offered by the local technical collages. In order to be a apprentice, 11th grade physics and 11th grade math are pre requirements and I will be tested on them in june.

I am trying to find a site online that discusses area of Wave Motion and Geometric Optics; Kinematics; Dynamics; Energy; Special Relativity; , static and dynamic friction, pendium calculation of time, calculating time for a rolling object to reach bottom of a ramp and so on.

Also, are there live online audio discussions that talk about physics from a beginner standpoint?
Text learning is kind of boring but live sessions would be so much more interactive.

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
You can have a look at these two courses by Ramamurti Shankar:

Likes archaic

1. What is "refresh in 11th grade physics"?

"Refresh in 11th grade physics" is a term used to describe a review or refresher of the concepts and topics covered in 11th grade physics classes. It is meant to help students review and solidify their understanding of physics before moving on to more advanced topics.

2. Why is it important to refresh in 11th grade physics?

Refreshing in 11th grade physics is important because it helps students retain and reinforce their knowledge of fundamental physics concepts. This can be particularly helpful for students who plan on pursuing further studies in science or engineering.

3. What topics are typically covered in refresh in 11th grade physics?

The topics covered in refresh in 11th grade physics can vary depending on the curriculum, but they generally include concepts such as motion, forces, energy, waves, and electricity. These topics are usually fundamental to understanding more advanced physics concepts.

4. Who can benefit from refresh in 11th grade physics?

Any student who has completed 11th grade physics can benefit from a refresh. This can include students who are preparing for standardized tests, students who are struggling with the subject, or students who want to review and strengthen their understanding of the material.

5. How can I best refresh in 11th grade physics?

The best way to refresh in 11th grade physics is to review your notes and textbooks, practice solving problems, and seek help from your teacher or a tutor if needed. You can also use online resources, such as videos and interactive quizzes, to supplement your review.