If a ball collides elastically with a stick at a point other than its centre of mass, then can we use coefficient of restitution is one or do we have to use initial kinetic energy = final kinetic energy??
If we can't use "coefficient of restitution is one" then why???
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving