Russians confirm the Searl Effect

• Thread starter FDM
  • Start date
In summary, the Russian Institute for High Temperatures has validated the Searl Effect concept with their own version of the Searl Effect Generator. This linear generator is a converter of random forms of energy such as ambient temperatures, radiation, etc into uniform pulse frequency of electrical currents. If too much current is drawn, the generator simply gets colder to the point of superconductivity and that is when inverse gravity effects take place. This research is related to the guys at Rockwell International who did the project on the reactive duractance of the multiphase capcitors. Unfortunately, I do not have any references with regards to this multiphase caps. However, I do have a video clip of the work that they have done.
FDM
Russian Inst. for High Temperatures, Moscow, validates the Searl Effect concept with their own version of the Searl Effect Generator at The implications are revolutionar...ght Brothers?[/B] [crackpot links deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
Wow, can I donate money?

Is this research related to the guys at Rockwell International who did the project on the reactive duractance of the multiphase capcitors?

I was amazed at their work, you should take a look!

Last edited:
Doubt that small donations would really help, but if a company like Rockwell could look into the matter, they maybe up to the task. Do you have any references with reqards to this multiphase caps? I never heard of it.

Last edited:
Here is a video they have http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5125780462773187994&q=rockwell

but I have to admit, the science is above my head!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it, you are just a comedian, good one.

I hope he prevents side fumbling of the lotus o-deltoid type stators. :smile:

Kid, your only 21, you have a lot to learn, growup!

Is there a working model of this invention?

The russians are building another model of their version, status is unknown at this time.

FDM, we do not allow crackpottery on this forum. This sentence:
This linear generator is a converter of random forms of energy such as ambient temperatures, radiation, etc into uniform pulse frequency of electrical currents.
...basically translates into 'this device violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics.'

Last edited:

FAQ: Russians confirm the Searl Effect

What is the Searl Effect?

The Searl Effect, also known as the Searl Effect Generator (SEG), is a proposed method of generating free energy using a series of rotating magnets and rollers. It was first theorized by British engineer John Searl in the 1940s.

What makes the Searl Effect significant?

The Searl Effect is significant because it claims to produce free energy without the use of fossil fuels, which could potentially have major implications for the energy industry and the environment.

What evidence do the Russians have to confirm the Searl Effect?

The Russians have conducted several experiments and tests on the Searl Effect, including a 2002 study by scientists at the Russian Academy of Sciences. They reported that the SEG was able to produce electricity with an efficiency of 54%, which is significantly higher than traditional energy sources.

Has the Searl Effect been replicated by other scientists?

Yes, there have been several attempts to replicate the Searl Effect by scientists around the world. While some have claimed success, there is still much debate and skepticism surrounding the SEG and its potential as a viable source of free energy.

When will the Searl Effect be available for commercial use?

There is no definite timeline for when the Searl Effect will be available for commercial use. While some believe it has the potential to revolutionize the energy industry, others argue that more research and testing is needed before it can be considered a reliable source of energy.