> pallidin has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Satellite collision - in > the Classical Physics forum of Physics Forums.
> This thread is located at:
> Here is the message that has just been posted:
> What the heck was that?
I assume someone kindly deleted this thoughtless response.
The link refers to a sensible thread among mathematicians
about the recent collision between satellites.
The point I was making was that most of the debris would collide with the earth,
since the collision was only 400 miles above the earth's surface.
Dave, when I first opened your link, blank windows started popping-up so fast that I had to shut-down my computer. So, I thought the link was some type of joke.
Anyway, I discovered that the problem was on my end, so I deleted my post.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving