Scalar Weapons? Fact or Fiction?

In summary: People will be able to access the internet from anywhere they want, and there will be no way to control what they see.
RonRyan85
I hear/read about "Scalar Weapons" from a certain
retired Col. Tom Bearden. I have one of his books
and he has lots to say and most seems too weird
to believe. The following is part of a long paper on
weapons of great power ? :

Scalar Electromagnetic Weapons and their Terrorist Use:
Immediate Strategic Aspects of the Asymmetric War on the U.S.
© T. E. Bearden
Oct. 13, 2004
Drafted Sept. 11, 2004 on the Third Anniversary of 9/11/01

Cold War Development of Scalar Interferometry
Prior to 1990, our weather over North America was being steadily engineered by the KGB ¾ particularly beginning on July 4, 1976 ¾ using giant strategic scalar interferometers on site in Russia {,,,}. From the beginning of the development program started shortly after WW II, the KGB personally controlled the development of startling new Russian weapons under the Soviet energetics program {,,}. That program was for research and eventual development of highly advanced new superweapons more powerful than the atomic bomb.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of this man's ideas? Is the scalar weapon a real
deal or not? (Col. Bearden also believes that the first Space Shuttle
was shot down by Russians using scalar weapon technology. I tried
to get Bearden on to Art Bell's radio program but Bearden's webmaster
said Tom does not talk to radio talkshows.) :confused:

Physics news on Phys.org
You've asked about Bearden before and the answer is the same: while Greer is a second order crackpot, Bearden may well be certifiably insane - he is, at the very least, a liar and a fraud. You really should just drop this line of questioning.

Last edited:
Dayle, I typed "meteorologist Scott Stevens" into Google and came up with nothing except a few links to that same article. I typed my local meteorologists name in, even accidentally misspelled it, and Google corrected the spelling and linked his TV station's weather page. Doesn't bode well for Mr. Stevens' existence.

And as much as I've (and others on Bad Astronomy.com) have tried, we have yet to hear any explanation of what a "scalar weapon" is even supposed to be. Great jokes though: its a weapon with a magnitude but no direction, a weapon that can't be aimed, etc.

Dayle Record said:

Well Dayle, I emailed Scott Stevens http://www.kpvi.com/index.cfm?page=team/scot/content.cfm [Broken]
and asked about the claims at your linked site. Here is his response. I didn't think that it would take long to nip this in the bud.

Hello Mr. Stevens
I was hoping to confirm or discredit the information on following page.
http://www.bariumblues.com/meteorologist_scalarclouds.htm

Many thanks...

His reply
This story is an accurate discription of what is going on...

If you wanted to review my site it can be found at http://www.weatherwars.info/

Start looking to the skies, there is much going on up there that hasn't yet been discussed on the evening news. That is now changing. The time has come to address and publicly talk about what has been forbidden until now.

Take care,

--Scott Stevens

oh. :uhh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom Bearden is a notorious crackpot. Has been for years. References available upon request. I kinda hate to go through this exercise again, but, if you are really interested in facts, I don't mind. He is a fraud, charlatan and temple priest of bad science. I hope I am not sugar coating this too much.

russ_watters said:
And as much as I've (and others on Bad Astronomy.com) have tried, we have yet to hear any explanation of what a "scalar weapon" is even supposed to be. Great jokes though: its a weapon with a magnitude but no direction, a weapon that can't be aimed, etc.
I think the most important question is:
Is the scalar positive or negative..:confused:
What would be worse, I wonder..

Well, surprise surprise: http://www.kpvi.com/index.cfm?page=team/scot/content.cfm [Broken]

It does, however, imply that he never finished his meteorology degree.

I just posted that because it is what I found that wasn't by the main crackpot, mentioned. I have heard plenty of other discussions about weather control, and after having read about the butterfly theory, I long ago decided that we mess the weather up with air traffic. Just disturbing fronts as they gather the moisture they need to precipitate is probably enough to change weather. The increasing hurricanes in Florida, are probably because of increasingly heavy air traffic patterns, out of Atlanta. See, I can do crackpot all on my own.

I can tell you this about the Haarp, and Sonar and all. The Navy has been harrassing Whales and Dolphins with this stuff for years. I think that guys on Subs and Ships have done this deliberately for sport. I think with all that sophisticated equipment they have, they could detect the presence of Cetacians and leave them to their world.

One of the most creepy things that is going to happen soon, is the way broadband will just come in over our power lines. It makes me think that this has already been going on for sometime.

In short, we have forgotten what it is to live, and the parasitic weapons industry has found a link to the fight or flight receptors of every human with two nickels to rub together, the world over. We can't possibly live in peace, as long as they can make so much money on war. All their creative energies go into thinking of the next way, we will be one up on the other guys. What a waste. Eighty billion more for Iraq, no we can't save the Hubble, too much money.

Last edited:
"Eighty billion more for Iraq, no we can't save the Hubble, too much money."

I think you are right about this Dayle. Seems like we should have a try at
saving the Hubble. We just need one more successuful mission. NASA
fixed it twice already. Or was it Three times?

Scalar weapons are weapons more powerful than atomic bombs, able to control the weather eh? Does it do hurricanes? Earthquakes? Tsunamis? ...err..from the "evidence" I looked at, it forms little fluffy clouds into special shapes. ?

I was just reading http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm

Emptiness is Full

This amazing discovery announces that the "emptiness" of empty space is in fact not empty, but a great ocean of seething energy!

Col. Bearden refers to this ocean of energy as being of the "time domain." Energy out of time? It seems like something from Star Trek but this is the point which the new science of scalar electromagnetics has reached. And where it is going may be beyond anything Star Trek could have dreamed of.

We live in a 3-dimensional world, which physics calls "3-space." But there is also spacetime, or 4-space, or the "4th dimension." Then suddenly comes this amazing new knowledge that time itself is actually compressed energy. And it is energy which is compressed by exactly the same factor by which matter is considered compressed energy: the speed-of-light-squared!

So we have a new companion to the famous E=mc2. It is now paired with E=tc2 (where t is actually "delta-t," or change in time). Or (amaze your family and friends and) say:

"E equals em-cee-squared"
and
"E equals delta-tee-cee-squared"

It has a nice ring to it, like some freedom bell announcing a new era.

And as the atomic bomb released the compressed energy in matter, so can we now unleash the tremendous energy that is compressed into time itself. It gives a completely new meaning to the term "time bomb."

E=tc^2 ? :rofl: This guy needs to take a serious class in dimensional analysis before he attempts to bother himself with scalar weapons. Does he think Einstein just woke up one day and said "E=mc^2!" No, it was years of developing the special relativity theory.

Mommy, what is that stinky thing I keep seeing between hoof prints?

RonRyan85 said:
I tried to get Bearden on to Art Bell's radio program but Bearden's webmaster said Tom does not talk to radio talkshows.
I know that I have heard his material being discussed as the main topic on Coast to Coast before though I can't quite remember if he was the person being interviewed or not. I do remember that it sounded decidedly crackpot-esque.

:eek: wow they might be using it here! I saw a cloud shaped like Homer Simpson! As I was staring at it, my dog started barking and growling then hid under the picnic table!

Well, it seems everyone has placed Bearden in the Crackpot category so
that question seems answered. Now what about the possible "Suitcase
sized Atomic Bombs"? Do you guys think that there are any hidden in the
USA?(and would they still work?)

RonRyan85 said:
Well, it seems everyone has placed Bearden in the Crackpot category so
that question seems answered. Now what about the possible "Suitcase
sized Atomic Bombs"? Do you guys think that there are any hidden in the
USA?(and would they still work?)

This should be a new thread.

They would still work as long as the high explosives and control
electronics had not deteriorated. Plutonium and U235 have very
long half-lives.

Any H-bombs out there- they use tritium need servicing since that
has a half-life of about 6 years.

Genius Meteorologist Scott Stevens is at it again.

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/09/08/kgbkatrina.shtml [Broken]

I have also heard of people that claim that Russians lack the Technology to create a Hurricane, but they can steer it somehow, and they "piloted" Katrina directly into New Orleans.

Tarheel said:
Genius Meteorologist Scott Stevens is at it again.

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/09/08/kgbkatrina.shtml [Broken]

I have also heard of people that claim that Russians lack the Technology to create a Hurricane, but they can steer it somehow, and they "piloted" Katrina directly into New Orleans.
From the site:
The generators emit a soundwave between three and 30 megahertz and Stevens claims the Russians invented the storm-creating technology back in 1976 and sold it to others in the late 1980s.
Sound waves between 3 and 30 MHz? What kind of pressure waves can oscillate at those frequencies?

This cloud was clearly shaped by a scalar weapon.

Attachments

• teddybear.jpg
    teddybear.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 808

What are scalar weapons?

Scalar weapons, also known as longitudinal wave interferometers, are hypothetical weapons that supposedly use scalar waves to produce destructive effects on their target. These weapons are based on the concept of scalar waves, which are non-electromagnetic waves that have been proposed as an alternative to electromagnetic waves.

Do scalar weapons actually exist?

There is currently no concrete evidence to suggest that scalar weapons actually exist. Many scientists and experts in the field of physics have expressed skepticism about the feasibility and effectiveness of these weapons. The concept of scalar waves is also still a theoretical concept and has not been proven to exist in nature.

Can scalar weapons be used for mind control?

There is no scientific evidence to support the claim that scalar weapons can be used for mind control. The idea of using these weapons for mind control is based on pseudoscientific theories and has not been backed up by any credible research.

Have scalar weapons been used in warfare?

There is no documented proof that scalar weapons have been used in any war or conflict. The claims of their use in military operations are often based on conspiracy theories and lack any substantial evidence.

Are scalar weapons a threat?

As scalar weapons have not been proven to exist, they are not considered a real threat. However, the idea of these weapons and their potential capabilities have been a topic of concern for some individuals and organizations. It is important to critically examine any claims about scalar weapons and consider them with a skeptical eye.