Freaked Out Yesterday: Admin Login Drama!

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
In summary, Mk got the message that he is a fruit, I don't know why he got that message, he is the one saying he did get it. I have had to log in 3 times today, even after checking the remember me box each time. Then I get a noticed saying my request is more then 24 hours old and I need to resubmit it...bbaagghhhhhhhhhh! I am also getting continually logged off.
Mk
I was freaked out yesterday, when I thought physicsforums was going clique. The secure login page came up and I put in my username and what I thought was my password, then kept getting the message back, your password is wrong, you are a fruit. It really is laughing at me, I can hear it. I tried a thousand other passwords as well as the first more times... (probably 17 times) until I notced it said Administrator login. OHHHHH :rolleyes: How many people did this happen to or am I the only loser?

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I got my password wrong today also; I'm a fruit as well.
But I didn't try the Administrator thing, I had just forgotten the darn word.

Count me in, but I noticed after the 2nd try and quit.:biggrin:

arildno said:
I got my password wrong today also; I'm a fruit as well.
What's that got to do with your password?:confused:

Mk got the message that he is a fruit. I don't know why he got that message, he is the one saying he did get it.

I have had to log in 3 times today, even after checking the remember me box each time. Then I get a noticed saying my request is more then 24 hours old and I need to resubmit it...bbaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
But I finally made it:cool:

arildno said:
Mk got the message that he is a fruit. I don't know why he got that message, he is the one saying he did get it.
I know what it has to do with Mk being a fruit, but didn't you start out that way?:tongue:

Danger said:
I know what it has to do with Mk being a fruit, but didn't you start out that way?:tongue:
That's why I didn't get that message, I guess..:confused:

I am also getting continually logged off. Anyone else getting logged off?

Evo said:
I am also getting continually logged off. Anyone else getting logged off?
As I mentioned in the 'Broken Thingies' (or whatever) thread, it happened to me while I was away on Google the first time. Not since, though.

I had it happen to me too. Does anyone know what happened yet?

TheStatutoryApe said:
I had it happen to me too. Does anyone know what happened yet?

Yes, the forum was being worked on...

Oh, and I am not reporting any problems of being logged out. Just fine here...

One of my socks came up missing from the clothes dryer yesterday mornining. Then I had a hard time logging on to the forum. I thought it was just the missing sock phenomena followed by a cyber farttttt. Is there any chance that the changes to the forum caused either one?? :confused: :wink:

edward said:
One of my socks came up missing from the clothes dryer yesterday mornining. Then I had a hard time logging on to the forum. I thought it was just the missing sock phenomena followed by a cyber farttttt. Is there any chance that the changes to the forum caused either one?? :confused: :wink:
Oh, yeah, sorry, we'll get that sock back soon. :redface:

1. What is the cause of the "Freaked Out Yesterday: Admin Login Drama!"?

The "Freaked Out Yesterday: Admin Login Drama!" was caused by a technical glitch in the admin login system. This glitch resulted in users being unable to access their accounts and caused panic among some users.

2. How long did the "Freaked Out Yesterday: Admin Login Drama!" last?

The "Freaked Out Yesterday: Admin Login Drama!" lasted for approximately 2 hours. During this time, the technical team worked to fix the glitch and restore access to user accounts.

3. Was any personal information compromised during the "Freaked Out Yesterday: Admin Login Drama!"?

No, there was no evidence of any personal information being compromised during the "Freaked Out Yesterday: Admin Login Drama!". The glitch only affected the login system and did not access or expose any user data.

4. How can we prevent similar incidents from happening in the future?

The technical team has identified the root cause of the glitch and has implemented measures to prevent similar incidents from happening in the future. Regular system checks and updates will also be conducted to ensure the security and stability of the login system.

5. Will there be any compensation for the inconvenience caused by the "Freaked Out Yesterday: Admin Login Drama!"?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the "Freaked Out Yesterday: Admin Login Drama!" and understand the frustration it may have caused. At this time, there are no plans for compensation as the issue has been resolved and no personal information was compromised.