1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Self-study on electromagnetism

1. Jul 10, 2011 #1
    Hi there PF

I am doing a self-study on electromagnetism based on "Introduction to Electrodynamics" by David Griffith. I am through with chapter 1, where I have solved all the problems. This has taken quite some time, so I want to ask, if anyone could give me some advice, about which problems that are good to solve (to get a minimum of understanding), so that I leave out the more difficult ones (maybe a list of the worthwhile problems :).

I am going to take a course later on, on the same subject @ the university of Copenhagen, so I will probably get a better understanding there anyways. I just want a minimum of understanding right now.

\Schreiber

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 10, 2011 #2
    I found that the ones towards the beginning of an exercise were more simpler than those towards the end, in general. You would grasp enough from solving those I think.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook