Should cows be allowed to vote?

• Thread starter Mattara
  • Start date
In summary, cows have been an important part of human history and have provided us with important substances. I propose that they be given the right to vote in state and heads of state elections.

Do you think cows should be allowed to vote?

• Total voters
Mattara
For centuries, cows have been the specie that has stood on the frontier when it comes to providing humans with necessary services like food (milk, meat etc.) and played an important role in agriculture in terms of aiding farmers clear land in different ways (eating grass, plowing etc.)

Let's look at it from another point of view. How would the world look like without cows? How would the history of mankind look without cows? It gives a terrifying perspective, doesn't it?

There is no doubt that we could be worse off without cows. From the products that cows provide us we get important substances like vitamins, minerals, proteins, essential amino acids and other trace elements that we need to be able to survive. If we didn't have these products, gathering enough of these vital substances, humans would find it difficult to find enough other nourishment to be able to leave a healthy and active life.

That is why I am proposing that we should allow cows to be able to vote in state and heads of state elections. They have given us so much. Now it is time that we give them something back. Sure, the communication part of it all could prove to be difficult, but that has little or no relevance. As most of you know, there have been experiments carried out checking how much milk is being produced depending on what type of music cows listen to. The results are astonishing. Let's make cows listen to the speeches of presidential candidates and let the amount of milk produced decide where the vote should land.

Although this is pure crap, it is a pretty funny idea, don't you think? :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
This is a futile attempt on the part of Democrats to win the next election.

jimmysnyder said:
This is a futile attempt on the part of Democrats to win the next election.

Well the RNC has pledged to begin a pro-milk campaign aimed at cow voters so 2006 shoudl be close.

Moooooo! 3:-O

You have all greatly upset the cow community. They have friends in high places. Be aware. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

mmm... steak...

rocketboy said:
mmm... steak...

How dare you insult the electorate!

http://www.wallsofthewild.co.uk/zenshop/images/calf.jpg

to this:

http://www.sacredcowburgers.com/PROPS.JPG

How dare you!??!

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
udder madness, hahaha i get it!

I corrected your poll, hope you don't mind. (I'll change it back if you don't like it).

Considering the election's resulsts almost in all countries I assume that they already have the the right to vote...:uhh:

Evo said:
I corrected your poll, hope you don't mind. (I'll change it back if you don't like it).

Meh, it is no like anyone is voting for that option anyway.

Lisa! you have a good point.

Pengwuino said:
How dare you insult the electorate!

Insult? *Gasp* I was complimenting her on what a fine piece of meat she is!

I voted no...theres enough Bull in elections anyways.

Doesn't stress cause cows to dry up? I think forcing them to listen to political speeches would destroy milk production.

If cows can vote, they should be allowed to contest elections as well .
Miss Moo O' Brian for president !

1. Should cows be allowed to vote?

This is a highly debated and controversial topic. Some argue that cows should be allowed to vote because they are intelligent animals and should have a say in matters that affect them. Others argue that cows lack the cognitive abilities to understand the concept of voting and therefore should not be given this right.

2. What would be the benefit of allowing cows to vote?

One possible benefit of allowing cows to vote is that it would give them a voice in decisions that directly impact their welfare, such as laws related to animal rights and farming practices. This could potentially lead to better treatment and protection for cows.

3. Would cows be able to make informed decisions if they were allowed to vote?

This is a valid concern, as cows do not possess the same level of intelligence and understanding as humans. It is unlikely that they would be able to make informed decisions based on complex political issues. However, some argue that cows could still vote on matters that directly affect them, such as food and shelter.

4. How would cows vote if they were given the opportunity?

It is difficult to determine how cows would vote, as they do not have the ability to communicate their preferences through traditional means like humans do. Some suggest that cows could be trained to vote by choosing between two options, while others argue that a system of representative voting could be implemented.

5. What are the potential drawbacks of allowing cows to vote?

Allowing cows to vote could have several drawbacks. It could be logistically challenging and costly to implement a system for cows to vote. There could also be concerns about the validity and fairness of their votes. Additionally, some may argue that giving animals the right to vote could set a precedent for giving other non-human species the same rights.