Singularity and Black Hole

Hello Friends... I just need a help... I wanna kno what happens to the Singularity inside the black hole when it evaporates... Help me out[emoji5] [emoji5] [emoji5]

Answers and Replies

Nugatory
Mentor
Hello Friends... I just need a help... I wanna kno what happens to the Singularity inside the black hole when it evaporates... Help me out[emoji5] [emoji5] [emoji5]
We can't be sure because we haven't actually studied the inside of a black hole... But the most likely answer is that there isn't a singularity there so the problem doesn't come up.

The equations of general relativity predict a singularity at ##r=0##, but these equations do not allow for quantum mechanical effects that only matter for very small values of ##r##. It is likely that if we did allow for these effects (which are not fully understood - we do not have a complete theory of quantum gravity) prevent a singularity from forming.

Likes Rishi Tharun
We can't be sure because we haven't actually studied the inside of a black hole... But the most likely answer is that there isn't a singularity there so the problem doesn't come up.

The equations of general relativity predict a singularity at ##r=0##, but these equations do not allow for quantum mechanical effects that only matter for very small values of ##r##. It is likely that if we did allow for these effects (which are not fully understood - we do not have a complete theory of quantum gravity) prevent a singularity from forming.
Will the spacetime return back normal when the black hole evaporates and vanishes?

Nugatory
Mentor
Will the spacetime return back normal when the black hole evaporates and vanishes?
That depends on what you mean by "normal" and what you're considering to be not "normal" when the black hole is there.... But there won't be anything left behind except the Hawking radiation spreading out through space.