Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I Solid State NMR and X-ray Crystallography resources

1. Aug 19, 2016 #1
    Hello,
    I need to learn how Solid State NMR and X-ray Crystallography work (theory and practical application). I'm primary interested in how those experimental techniques are used to determine molecular structures.
    I'm an undergrad physics student and I need this to pass my final exam.
    So if some of you have some useful resources (papers, lectures, books) that can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it if you could link them below.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day!

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 24, 2016 #2
    Thanks for the thread! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post? The more details the better.

4. Sep 21, 2016 #3
    Bump. I need info on these topics as well.

5. Sep 23, 2016 #4
    It hugely depends on the level of Detail you need to know. What structures exactly? small molecules? materials? Biomolecules? Why solid state nmr and no solution state? This will help me to point you to stuff which contain what you need and not too much.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted