Solve These Questions: Get Answers to Your Electrical Circuit Problems

• Thread starter KUSHAGRA
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a user asking for help in solving questions, specifically finding potential at a point and capacitance between two points. The user is told to show their work and equations used, and it is noted that the potential of (o) is zero and the capacitance between points A and B is 2c. There is also a mention of someone else joining the conversation to offer help.
KUSHAGRA
please solve these questions

please see the question in attachment
Q1
find potential at O
Q2
FIND CAPACITANCE BETWEEN A AND B

Attachments

• 1QWER.JPG
    1QWER.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 363
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

KUSHAGRA said:
please see the question in attachment
Q1
find potential at O
Q2
FIND CAPACITANCE BETWEEN A AND B

Hi KUSHAGRA! Welcome to PF! :smile:

Show us what you've tried, and where you're stuck, and then we'll know how to help you! :smile:

q1: I think the potential of (o) is zero .
q2 : the capacitance between A & B is ( 2c )

Hi gmramsis! :smile:
gmramsis said:
q1: I think the potential of (o) is zero .

Sorry, but you must show how you got that!

What equations did you use? :smile:

(and how did you manage to get a potential that was less than all the surrounding potentials?)

tiny-tim said:
Sorry, but you must show how you got that!

What equations did you use? :smile:

(and how did you manage to get a potential that was less than all the surrounding potentials?)
No, the OP should show his work. gmramsis should not.

… oops!

DaveC426913 said:
No, the OP should show his work. gmramsis should not.

oops! :redface:

wasn't expecting anyone else! :rolleyes:

thanks, DaveC! :smile:

tiny-tim said:
wasn't expecting anyone else! :rolleyes:
s'what I figgered. I do it alla time.

Related to Solve These Questions: Get Answers to Your Electrical Circuit Problems

1. How do I solve these questions?

To solve these questions, it is important to first read and understand the instructions or problem statement. Then, break down the problem into smaller, manageable parts and use relevant equations or techniques to solve each part. Finally, double check your work and make sure your answer is reasonable.

2. Can I use a calculator to solve these questions?

It depends on the type of questions you are solving. Some questions may require mental math or basic calculations, while others may allow the use of a calculator. It is important to follow any specific instructions given for the questions.

3. What if I don't know how to solve a question?

If you are unsure about how to solve a question, try breaking it down into smaller parts and using your knowledge of similar problems to guide you. You can also consult with classmates, a teacher, or a study group for help. It is important to not get discouraged and keep practicing to improve your problem-solving skills.

4. How long should I spend on each question?

The amount of time you spend on each question may vary depending on the difficulty level and your level of understanding. It is important to not spend too much time on one question and to move on to the next one if you get stuck. However, it is also important to thoroughly check your work and make sure you have answered the question correctly.

5. How can I improve my problem-solving skills?

Practice is key to improving problem-solving skills. You can also try to break down problems into smaller parts, use different strategies or techniques, and seek help or guidance from others. It is also important to review your work and learn from any mistakes you make. Consistent practice and determination will help improve your problem-solving abilities.