Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Some messed up stuff!

1. Jul 4, 2004 #1
    Hey if there is another einstein on this site please tell me why this thing works....it reeeeeaaaads your mind BRO! Here the link...http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/mindreader.htm :eek:

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 4, 2004 #2
    hello,

I'm no Einstein, but look at all the multiples of 9. The program just tricks you, it switches the symbols that are multiples of 9 and not the others.....

Parker

4. Jul 4, 2004 #3
    I see that your a physics major....Me too....So, how do you like it?. I go to the University of Missouri. What year are you? Well good luck...

Parker

5. Jul 4, 2004 #4
    Thats pretty neat. But I know how its done. The only possible values you can come up with are 81, 72, 63, 45, 36, 27, 18, 9 and what do you know, all those numbers have the same symbols. That symbol just changes and thats how they fool you. I admit it had be fooled for a minute.

6. Jul 5, 2004 #5
    Hey parker, yeah I am a physics major, just got done with first year and calc1 so ill be taking physics 1 this fall...I started readn and doin problems alredy.Im goin to a jr college now. I will be goin to university of maryland college park in the spring..its a good physics school. What year are you and what physics and math classes are you taking?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?