Thats pretty neat. But I know how its done. The only possible values you can come up with are 81, 72, 63, 45, 36, 27, 18, 9 and what do you know, all those numbers have the same symbols. That symbol just changes and thats how they fool you. I admit it had be fooled for a minute.
Hey parker, yeah I am a physics major, just got done with first year and calc1 so ill be taking physics 1 this fall...I started readn and doin problems alredy.Im goin to a jr college now. I will be goin to university of maryland college park in the spring..its a good physics school. What year are you and what physics and math classes are you taking?
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving