Some Questions pestering me , Help

• Thread starter daemonakadevil
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses negative current and its meaning, the flow of current in a parallel circuit with resistors and capacitors, and the concept of voltage and its effect on the circuit. It is mentioned that negative current means the opposite direction of flow, and the flow of current in a parallel circuit depends on the capacitors' charge. Voltage is compared to pressure in water flow and is said to increase the current through narrow resistors. Additionally, it is noted that AC produces electromagnetic waves.
daemonakadevil
Hello friends i am weired in these questing , please help! .

1. What does negative current means , you can see AC current as sin wave graph means
ac goes +ve 1st then -ve & same process keep going , if you're going to say that -ve current means flow of current in charge flow direction then it means charge does vibrating which means wire is producing electromagnetic waves ?? right

2. suppose that if have a resistance & a (resistance+capacitance) in parallel
if we connect a dc batter in that || circuit . from which arm will current flow?
(from resistance arm or (resistance+capacitance) arm) & why?

3. what does voltage means ? , if voltage is high what & why happens in circuit??o:)

Thanks a lot! :tongue2:

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
1. Yeah, negative current just means opposite direction (eg. to the arrows on some diagram).

2. At first (the current alternates from off to on) some current will flow to both arms, but once the capacator charges the flow to that arm will stop.

3. If you consider an analogy to water flow, voltage/potential is a bit like pressure, it increases the current through narrow resistors..

And yeah, an ac does produce electromagnetic waves...

1. What are the most common pests that can infest my home?

The most common pests that can infest your home vary depending on your location. Some of the most frequently found pests include ants, termites, cockroaches, rodents, and bed bugs. It is best to consult with a pest control professional to determine the specific pests in your area.

2. How can I prevent pests from entering my home?

To prevent pests from entering your home, there are a few steps you can take. First, make sure to seal any cracks or openings in walls, windows, and doors. Keep your home clean and free of food debris. Store food in airtight containers. Eliminate any standing water or sources of moisture. And regularly inspect and maintain your home for any signs of pest activity.

3. What are the health risks associated with pests?

Pests can pose various health risks to humans. Some pests, like mosquitoes and ticks, can transmit diseases such as West Nile virus and Lyme disease. Others, like cockroaches, can trigger allergies and asthma. Rodents can carry diseases and contaminate food. It is important to address pest infestations promptly to protect your health.

4. How can I get rid of pests in a safe and environmentally-friendly way?

There are several options for safe and environmentally-friendly pest control. You can use natural pest repellents, such as essential oils or diatomaceous earth. You can also hire a pest control company that uses eco-friendly methods and products. It is important to avoid using harmful chemicals that can harm the environment and other animals.

5. Can I handle a pest infestation on my own, or do I need professional help?

The answer to this question depends on the severity of the infestation and the type of pest. While some small infestations can be managed on your own, it is often best to seek professional help for more significant or persistent infestations. Pest control professionals have the knowledge, experience, and tools to effectively and safely eliminate pests from your home.