How Can I Stay Engaged in Particle Physics Research After Graduating?

• Thread starter David Browning
  • Start date
In summary, to stay engaged in particle physics research after graduating, it is important to network and maintain connections with colleagues, attend conferences and workshops, and keep up with current literature and advancements in the field. It is also beneficial to seek out research opportunities, such as internships or collaborations, and to stay involved in the academic community through teaching or mentoring. Additionally, staying curious and open-minded, and continuously seeking out new challenges and learning opportunities, can help maintain passion and engagement in particle physics research.
David Browning
Hi there! I graduated last may in physics and math, and I decided to take a year away from school. I've recently started to revisit my physics texts/research papers my advisor sent me last year. My interest is in particle physics, specifically dark matter (WIMPS). I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions, being that I haven't touched this stuff in months. However, I hope to also add value to the community and help where I can!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hey David :)

Welcome to PF :)