Start a Business Adventure: Invest & Target Beverly Hills Richo's

• Thread starter StevieTNZ
  • Start date
In summary, the people in this conversation are discussing the pros and cons of the moon being a planet. They are also discussing the stupidity of some people.
StevieTNZ

LOL. Evo and I will target people like them for money, in our business adventure. Quick! You still have time to help us start it up, and thus have investment in it. We also want to target the Beverly Hills richo's who don't have anything during the day as their maids/slaves do all the house work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
StevieTNZ said:

LOL.

OMG, how could anyone actually wear one of those t-shirts and keep a straight face? :smile:

They look like normal people... Creepy. Maybe they're actually Aliens in disguise...

giorgio-a-tsoukalos.jpg

Votes thus far indicate the motion that he is a scientist, for Parliamentary Purposes, is opposed.

http://inthehouse.co.nz/node/19753 12:23

I sing this song...

Uhm.

Ah yes, I remember them! So awesome, they chose my daughter's 20th birthday for the world to end. She was highly amused.

HayleySarg said:

I sing this song...

Uhm.

I laughed, but towards the end of it, was starting to sound not that bad. lol.

B. Elliott said:
I laughed, but towards the end of it, was starting to sound not that bad. lol.

I know, it's actually got a pretty cool groove to it :-p Careful though, that's how Koresh and Manson got their victims.

She's as dumb as the ex-followers of Harold Camping.

Seriously? The moon? That's like calling Pluto a planet...

StevieTNZ said:

She's as dumb as the ex-followers of Harold Camping.

Seriously? The moon? That's like calling Pluto a planet...

'Murrica.

StevieTNZ said:

I would love to see these people interviewed now.

StevieTNZ said:

LOL. Evo and I will target people like them for money, in our business adventure. Quick! You still have time to help us start it up, and thus have investment in it. We also want to target the Beverly Hills richo's who don't have anything during the day as their maids/slaves do all the house work.

This type of nonsense just isn't healthy. These people are acting like they stll have the knowledge of cave men.

Related to Start a Business Adventure: Invest & Target Beverly Hills Richo's

1. What is "Start a Business Adventure: Invest & Target Beverly Hills Richo's"?

"Start a Business Adventure: Invest & Target Beverly Hills Richo's" is a business simulation game that allows players to experience the process of starting and managing a business in the affluent city of Beverly Hills. It involves making strategic decisions, investing in different industries, and targeting the wealthy residents of Beverly Hills as potential customers.

2. Who can play this game?

This game is suitable for anyone who is interested in entrepreneurship or wants to learn more about the business world. It can be played by individuals, teams, or in a classroom setting to teach business concepts and decision-making skills.

3. What skills can I learn from playing this game?

Playing "Start a Business Adventure: Invest & Target Beverly Hills Richo's" can help you develop skills such as strategic thinking, financial management, marketing, and customer targeting. It also allows you to gain a better understanding of how businesses operate and the challenges they face.

4. Is this game based on real-life scenarios?

Yes, this game is based on real-life scenarios and challenges that entrepreneurs may face when starting and managing a business in a competitive market like Beverly Hills. The game is designed to simulate the complexities of the business world and provide a realistic experience for players.

5. Can I play this game on my own or do I need a group?

You can play this game on your own or with a group. Playing with a group can be more fun and interactive, as you can discuss and strategize together. However, you can also play on your own and compete against other players or the computer.