1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Taylor polynom and some functionproblem.

1. Apr 13, 2012 #1
    Anyone bored enough to wanna help me out with some calculus? I gotta deliver this in 6 hours and can't work these out. Help would be SO much appreciated, I've been at it all night and can't make it out.

1. y^2 - e^sin(x) + xy = sin (x)* cos (y) +3
    assume y= y(x) and find y ' (0)

2. Find Taylor polynom of 3rd degree(correct English word?) for x ln x IF x = 1 AND use this to approximate 2 Ln 2. Use the estimate in E3 to find an intervall that contains 2 Ln 2.

3. g(x) = Sin (x) / Cos3 (x).
    Show that g(x) have an inverse function in the interval x∈ ( -π/2, π/2). What is D(g^-1)? (Looks like a D, can't find the right one)

AND find the (d/dx)g^-1(x) in the point x = 2. (hint: g(π/4 = 2) )

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 13, 2012 #2
    Bump. Please, anyone. I really need this to get my paper approved, and I don't know where else to ask.

REALLY would be appreciated. If you only can be bothered to solve one that is perfectly fine.

4. Apr 13, 2012 #3
    What have you tried so far?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook